Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by age: 19-24
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.5

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 3/23/2015 11:18:00 AM

This is one my favourite blushes. Adds a nice sheen to my cheeks without looking over done or fake. I have an oily skin type so it doesn't last all day on me.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this as a blush even on my tan skin it looks like a natural flush all though it honestly doesn't last to long on my oily skin I love this as a lipstain I use this when I want a gorgeous pink lip and I love the way it looks,

on 9/29/2010 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HG cream blush! I love to pair this with my LM tinted moisturizer. It gives me that glow-from-within look. I am a dark skinned Asian with yellow undertones, and this looks great and surprisingly natural on me. It looks really scary in the pan, but it blends very sheer. I use my beauty blender sponge to stipple/blend.

It looks pretty on my lips, but I prefer to just use it as a cheek color. I've been hearing so much about Stila's convertible color, but have been hesistant to try it--don't know why, since I'm a total product junkie.

I'm glad I tried, and I really urge everyone to at least try it. It really is that good.

on 7/22/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very pretty cream blush, a super bright pink color. The compact also very pretty with the flowers and matching the color of the convertible color. When applying to my skin I have to be very careful because a little dab with one finger is enough for both of my cheeks since I am so fair. This can make my skin look a little oily throughout the day but this is expected when I use a majority of cream products. On the lips this can be drying at times but a lip balm or gloss can fix that right up. Something interesting is since Stila started to list ingredients on their website I looked at the ingredients in the products. And for convertible colors, BHT is an ingredient; I'm not sure if this influences anyone's opinion but I thought I would just mention that.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I originally bought this because of all the raves about this product. I'm not that good with cheek blushes to begin with, so applying this was difficult. To top it off, the color clashes with my skin tone, so this would probably work better on people who have lighter skin tone.

on 5/20/2010 12:01:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this product. The color is amazing and very buildable. It lasts forever for it's really worth the price. you need to use the tiniest bit and you get an amazing flush. The packaging is adorable and the mirror is so useful. LOVE IT

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this colour. It is a beautiful fresh pink, great for summer. I can't believe I'm the first to review it since the sales assistants tell me that this is one of their most popular CCs. It's great for on the go, I'm always rushing my makeup on the bus on my way to work, so it's nice and easy for my lips and cheeks and the mirror is great. It's great for touch ups too, when you don't want to carry a lot in your bag. Surprisingly it lasts for quite a while, and I find it actually wears for longer on your cheeks if you use a brush to apply it rather than your fingers. For some reason it tends to change colour slightly on my lips after a while, which is annoying and the reason I only gave it a 4. The colour it changes to is still gorgeous, but more of a fuchsia colour, less peachy. It's amazing for when you want a non made up look. I pair it with simple, neutral eyes for work and it is just beautiful. Would purchase it again.

on 6/20/2009 12:36:00 PM

I've been using it for 6 months, and I absolutely love it! It looks so natural, and it's easy to apply allowing me to sculpt the amount of blush onto my cheeks.

on 4/16/2009 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. The color is highly pigmented so watch out! I have accidentally put on to much product on my cheeks but its easy to blend out. I have not tried it by it self so i don't know the staying power of it but with powder blush over it, it last ALL DAY!!! I love it so much i would buy this again and i also want to try it in different colors.

on 10/17/2008 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Oh god this color is soooooooooooooo pretty. I was at Ulta and saw that Stila had some set of eye shadows and this convertible color which I had never heard of. The eye shadows didn't seem interesting and didn't work on me but I was about to buy the set because this color was so amazing. Then I realized they actually sold it separately and snatched it up immediately.

I ALWAYS look horrible in florescent lighting no matter what I do. Unless I apply foundation or highlighter RIGHT before I go into the store I look washed out and tired. But this color added to my cheeks and lips made me look awake and fresh in a way that nothing has ever made me look under those florescent lights. It's the prettiest pink ever and while it's bright it doesn't scream at you so it didn't clash with the smokey eye I had going on.

I usually think Stila is a little too expensive for the hit and miss experiences I've had with them and their sparse packaging but since this functions as both a rich lip color and blush the $26 price tag is certainly reasonable. I will definitely be purchasing again although I might try Peony next.

Popular Blush Products