Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.3

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

Petunia has become my go to blush for this spring and summer. It gives a nice bright pop of coral/pink to my cheeks and livens up my entire face, which has yellow undertones. I also find that this cream blush is extremely easy to blend (much easier to apply in comparison to the Stila CCs in Lillium and Orchid). The best part is that you need only apply a miniscule amount and your pretty much set for the whole day. I'm not holding my breath that I'll finish my compact of Petunia anytime soon, but will definitely repurchase

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Amazing! I LOVE this! Beautiful coral color that suits my complexion perfectly, it's one of my favourites. Blends very easily, the packaging is adorable, not sticky in the slightest. Just awesome. Brings out my cheekbones even more. A bit pricy, but worth it if it makes me look the way it does.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Although I usually love the Stila Convertible Colors, this one just didn't do it for me. The color is way to pink, and the clasp broke on mine after just a month. I didn't expect this for such an expensive product. Get a different color!

Oh, Stila Convertible Color, where have you been all my life? I love how creamy it feels against my cheeks, and how the shade looks gorgeous on me. I'm all for the natural look, and this is the perfect peachy-pink combination. It can feel a little drying on my lips if I wear it alone, but smear on some lip balm, and I'm all set to go. This stuff is amazing.

Note: While this appears perfectly natural-looking on me, my friend's lips turned bright pink when she put this on! Lol.

on 5/3/2009 4:17:00 PM

The prettiest pink stila CC's have been put out in. A gorgeous, almost neon fluorescent bright peach pink, it just instantly brightens up your face and makes even a dull face glow. Sheer applications of this onto either lips or cheeks is a definite pick me up.

on 4/28/2009 9:57:00 AM

This is a really pigmented colour. Definitely use it sparingly. I prefer to use this for more natural make up days. I apply it with a blush brush, and it goes on just fine. I also apply a little bit to my lips. The peachy pink colour is long lasting. I will definitely purchase this again in other colours too.

I love this blush. It really makes me look bright and awake, no matter how exhausted I am. It lasts me all day and doesn't fade. I have very pale skin and this adds a wonderful pop of color to my face. I also use it sparingly on my lips and, occasionally, on my eyes as an eyeshadow. Overall, a wonderful product!

on 2/3/2008 1:07:00 PM

I had originally been looking throughout Sephora for a good cream blush, since at that point I didn't have one. I looked through NARS' selection and picked out Cactus Flower. I tried it on and fell in love. Then I went to grab one, and, of course, they are sold out. I then went to the SA and asked her to recommend a good cream blush. She showed me the Stila ones, but didn't really recommend them because they were "very vibrant". But to me, thats a good thing in a blush. I looked through them and immediatley wanted Petunia - it a beautiful bright coral/pink that shows up really beautifully on my pale skin. I have always tended to gravitate towards bright blushes due to my skin color and the way brights always look so... fresh. I like the packaging - a little hard to open with my bitten-to-stubs nails, but it's still possible. It's also pricey for a high school student ($22 USD), but I truly can't imagine ever running out of this.

on 3/28/2007 2:09:00 PM

I think the colour of this is gorgeous and it looks great on my lips and cheeks. I find it quite hard to make it look even on my cheeks when using my fingers so I like to use a blush brush instead. As my skin is quite sensitive, when I used to use my fingers my cheeks would go pink from rubbing it in and I would have to wait for it to calm down to see what it looked like. That's why I prefer Stila's rouge pots or powder blush as opposed to this or a stain.

Ooh la la! After the dozens of raving reviewers including supermodel Gemma Ward I just HAD to try some for myself. I must admit finding a stockist was a challenge in itself and because I'm an Aussie it cost a whopping $45..but I'm so glad I forked over for it.

Lovely smooth texture, great as a lipstick but brilliant as a cream blush! I've had compliments every time I wore it out about, "How lovely my skin looked" and how "Fresh and cheerful" I seemed. Little do they know I have my Stila Convertible Colour to thank for it all. Lovely light coverage which blends seamlessly, it's as though I've just pinched my cheeks. Be wary that in the compact it's very dense and scary looking, but never fear, just a smudge on the apples of your cheeks and you'll look "naturally" lovely all day!

Any beauty product that doubles as something else is a MUST HAVE for me! 10/10 A+ and my kiss of approval! Thanks Stila!