3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

This product is good for exfoliating! I usually go get a spray tan once a week and I use the night before so I go in with a fresh face! Would recommend!

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

5 years ago

I started using this years ago (2008 or 2009) and at that time I was having really bad cystic-like breakouts under my chin and my jawline, this stuff cleared it all up and I have never stopped using it. I wear Estee Lauder double wear foundation everyday and this takes off every trace of my makeup easily. I don't always use the scrubber but it's awesome too, I will continue to buy this as long as they sell it!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I would have never tried this if it had not been recommended to me. It was also on sale when I purchased it. I think it was $3 and change. It smells identical to Neutrogena's pink grapefruit scrub. The scrubbies in this cleanser are not too harsh, but feel abrasive enough that you feel clean and smooth. You don't need much. The scrublet is awesome. I love that it is flexible and can get into all nooks and crannies. The scrublet and cleanser would not work as well independently as they do together. I use this when I feel like I need a deep cleansing... As the name says. Whether after a long day or just a couple times a week. I enjoy this product. A bit frivolous, but inexpensive. I actually enjoy using the scrublet more than my Clarisonic. Much gentler. I would definitely repurchase and plan on it when I run out!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

5 years ago

Bottom line: the cleanser is okay, it works much better with the scrublet that is included and that alone is pretty much worth it. Since I've gotten SO much use out of that scrublet since buying this over a year ago, I consider the wash a nice bonus that makes it worth it (especially on sale!). That being said, the container sucks and after dropping it just once the bottle split in half up the side seam. I lost about a 1/4th because it's so runny and had to pour the rest into another bottle. Partly my own fault and partly cheap packaging- but the scrublet brings this product up to a 3 star. If you are already considering buying one anyway, you might consider grabbing this as it's a dollar or two more than most solo scrublets.

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

fromvero78

5 years ago

I got this as a "Ill give it a try" I needed a cleanser, so the price was perfect less than $5, plus it said deep cleansing, just what I needed. I used it that night and OMG! my skin felt reaaaally clean and no dryness! I love it since, no brakeouts, my skin is great now!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

I really love this cleanser! I originally started using this product because I had tried the green version of this cleanser, and found it to be too drying. This version works much better for my skin. The main appeal of this product is that it completely removes ALL of my makeup at the end of the day. This is not an easy task considering the heavy coverage foundation, blush, ect. that I use daily. In one wash, my makeup has totally disappeared and I'm left with a clean face. This product on it's own does not dry out my skin. Generally scrubs are considered too harsh for every day use, but this has worked perfectly for me. I love the idea of the "scrublet" and it works effectively to clean my pores. I will be buying again when I run out!

About reviewer (191 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I love trying out new skincare products even though half of them end up breaking me out. I bought this exfoliator only because I wanted to try out the scrublet w/ my daily cleanser, I was planning on using the actual product to exfoliate my body because for some reason I expected the exfoliating beads to be rough like the st.ives apricot scrub. I WAS TOTALLY WRONG! The particles are perfect for me, not too rough and not too gently. I really love using the scrublet with it because I feel like it really cleans my skin. After using this my skin feels squeaky clean and my pores arnt as noticeable, especially on my forehead. I have acne prone skin but right now I have no active breakouts. I honestly really love this. If you have cystic acne or active breakouts you shouldn't even be exfoliating your skin because it's going to irritate your skin, spread bacteria around, and cause more acne. I know everyone's skin is different and will react differently to products but if this product worked for me, on my crappy sensitive skin, then it'll work for you. Id definitely will repurchase this! Oh, one more thing, exfoliating should be done only 1-2 times a week if your skin is sensitive, if you have perfect normal skin, you can get away with doing it daily.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

1.0

6 years ago

Nope. Full of chemicals that did nothing for my acne, with the possibility that it made it worse. I have since switched to organic products (as much as possible). The little silicone brush doo-hickey was interesting, but just barely lacked being stiff enough to actually work. It was a little flimsy. Bonus points for trying something different. Will never repurchase.

About reviewer (177 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0

6 years ago

I didn't like the consistency or the quality of the scrub. I mainly bought it due to the exfoliating pad and that didn't meet my standards either.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

6 years ago

I gave this multiple chances and it broke me out every time. Loved the little scrubby but a terrible cleanser for me. Won't be purchasing this again. If it wasn't for the scrubber this would have 1 lipstick.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm