L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin

3.6

Water, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Coco-betaine, PEG-y Glyceryl cocoate, Sodium chloride, Sodium laureth sulfate, Glycol distearate, sodium glycolate, PPG-5-ceteth-20, PEG-55 propylene, Glycol Oleate, PEG-75 Shea butter glycerides, sodium hydroxide, propylene glycol, citric acid, polyquaternium-7, acrylates copolymer, sodium benzoate [Jan 20, 2010]

Love love love this! Used to use an Avon cleanser that was DC (winter skin). While this has a thinner texture, it works just as well. No scent, doesn't irritate my skin or eyes, and removes dirt and makeup well, although if I'm wearing wp mascara, I might have to use oil (baby, coconut, or olive) first.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

DRYING - I have dry, sensitive skin and this made my face sooo tight feeling. How is this for sensitive skin? It actually says on the bottle NON-drying? I have used the CVS brand Hydrating Cleanser for years and it takes off all my heavy eye makeup and leaves my skin so soft. I could tell a difference the very first time that I tried this 360 cleanser. If you have oily skin this may work but for those of us who arent - I would advice against wasting your money on this one.

To Read all 133 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the only face wash I use and I've used it for more than 2 or 3 years now. It's great for super sensitive skin like mine and doesn't break me out. I also don't use makeup remover wipes or any other makeup remover because it's not need when you have this face wash. It removes all your makeup perfectly including waterproof mascara. I say that this product has helped me save money by preventing me from having to buy additional products for my skincare routine. I hope they never get rid of this product because I can't live without it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HG face wash. Creamy and soothing, yet effective. Removes makeup better than makeup remover. Perfect for sensitive skin as it has never irritated my picky skin and have been using for 2 years. I never really use the scrublet, but it's nice they include it and it comes conveniently attached to the bottle for traveling etc. love.

This cleanser is ok depending on how sensitive your skin is. For me I've used all 4 types of this cleanser the most drying and irritating was the green and blue one they contain sls( sodium lauroyl sulfate) which is a surfactant, detergent and emulsifier also salicylic acid. This one contains surfactants too but more mild type the added shea butter makes it less drying. Great that it does not contain salicylic acid which causes my face to become super dry dehydrated, irritated and red. The consistency is more of a runny texture not a gel its a light milk not sticky or oily no residue it has slight foam so I need to use about a quarter size amount to deep clean. This did not cause any irritation or sting I can even use it around my eye no irritation. Most cleanser that claim to be deep cleanser for sensitive skin does nothing not cleansing enough and deep cleanser are too harsh/drying. I only use this as a second cleanser after I remove my make it is deep cleansing without the tight super dry feel no residue but if I use it as a morning cleanser or when I'm not wearing heavy makeup it will over strip, irritate and dry out the skin since it deep cleansing. The best thing is it comes with a rubber silicon scrubber pad that work great to help cleansers get deep into the pores.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my FAVORITE cleanser of all time. I need to seriously go out and stock up because I find that most places are no longer carrying this and if they do, their supply is very thin.

This is the most gentle, thoroughly effective cleanser I have ever used.

Pros:
-Removes 100% of your make up (yes, even that really difficult, waterproof eyeliner and mascara) effortlessly. With this cleanser you don't even need to remove your eye make up separately - it all comes off with this cleanser.
-No burning, tingling at all no matter how sensitive your skin (this cleanser is almost soothing and doesn't even claim to be)
-Doesn't leave your skin dry or flaky or irritated
-Rinses cleanly (but not in a harsh squeaky clean way) - your skin is just perfectly prepped for all those serums you're about to pat onto your skin

Cons
-scrublet brush is completely unnecessary and a waste of product for people like me that use a Clarisonic

Suggestion
-they are probably phasing this product out but I would have preferred the product in a tube

I'm a product junkie (I have used Retina, Vitamin C, hydroquinone, etc.) on my skin and the ONLY foaming cleanser that doesn't exacerbate any skin sensitivity is this cleanser. In fact it even neutralizes the sensitivity caused by those products.

I could use a more occlusive, moisturizing cleanser but I am convinced that the lipids those cleansers leave behind don't allow my serums to penetrate as effectively.

Truly a stellar product for a great price and I hope they never discontinue because I haven't met its' match.

Its very gentle and smooth. The scrublet is a great add on.

Up until recently, I've only used mild makeup removing wipes and water to wash my face. I've found that my skin has changed a lot in the past year, and I've gone from having very dry skin to a combination of sensitive/oily. I also knew that my usual routine just wasn't cutting it because I've started to break out more often. I've tried a few face washes in the past; I've used Cetaphil and noticed no changes. It barely got the makeup off my face and the texture just didn't do it for me. I've tried Clinique's face wash and don't remember how it worked for me. Nothing special there, I guess.
I decided to try 360 Clean because of the packaging. I liked how it came with a small scrub, so I took a chance and purchased this. I'm glad I did because this cleanser works quite well for me! Again, my skin is very sensitive. It turns red if I use anything that doesn't agree with it, so I took it as a very good sign that this cleanser got all my makeup off without burning or itching. The consistency is creamy and does a good job removing makeup. It's fragrance free and feels good on the skin. The scrub that is included is wonderful! I honestly think the scrub is what's working for me, but the product itself is good, too. The small spot of acne I have on my forehead is slowly disappearing (my theory is that I'm getting a deeper clean from the scrub)! I might repurchase after trying some other mild cleansers out. Definitely worth a try.

I am usually veryyy picky and never buy 2 times the same products. This cleanser is so gentle and non fragrance. It doesn't make my skin dry and i dont get pimple and its not oily either. I really like that product.

This cleanser is really good for removing makeup in a snap - even waterproof mascara - without irritation to skin or eyes. The scrublet that comes conveniently attached to the package is a great idea, and does help in removal of face makeup.
I think that's about as far as it goes with this product, though. It doesn't do anything special in terms of treatment, or in improving the skin's appearance or texture. I'd leave those things to other specialized facial cleansers.
This is just a good every day cleanser for makeup removal. Nothing more, nothing less.