CHANEL Chance

CHANEL Chance
Chance

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I get a lot of amazing feedback every time I wear this!

The staying power is decent, and it comes in a very cute round bottle. It was a tad expensive, but I will definately keep repurchasing! I think I've finally found my "signature scent!"

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a beautiful fragrance it makes me feel like a princess when I wear it and all the boys be checking me out when I walk by them! ;).

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This perfume, out of all the ones I own, is definitely top on my list (right behind Daisy, I think). I love this perfume, although it is mature (but not too mature, which is unusual for Chanel). I will be picking up Eau Tendre and Eau Fraiche soon.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I used to love it but now it smells like an old lady so I wouldn't repurchase it. I use it as a bathroom air freshener.

on 12/16/2008 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Chance is a pleasant enough scent to most people but I've gotten quite agitated whenever I've had this on! The notes are cloying and loud to me. The pepper and citrus are what kill the beauty of this to me. There's a sweet base in in that remains a nice undercurrent throughout its wear. The problem is, it's like the pepper note and the citrus note are constantly fighting over which one is going to be more obvious. Ultimately, it's like an almost unbearable battle of spiciness, and I absolutely detest spicy scents. I don't care for citrus fragrances at all, but the addition of the pepper in this makes Chance a no go for me. I will admit after a couple of hours the dry down is much softer and sweeter, but I'm usually too annoyed by the time I get to the drydown to really care. Me at 20 years old doesn't really like Chance. I would have loved this when I was 13, 14, or 15. I really think I would have appreciated this back then. It's very a very good perfume for the very young set, it's classy, I'll give it that. It's just that the notes don't tickle my fancy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Chance does smell good but a little too much on the musky side for me. I bought the biggest bottle and its still sitting there. If you spray a little, it goes a long way. i would prefer more light and airy fragrances

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Just tried Chance EDT for the first time. There's a lot going on with this scent. It is very sexy and vivid, but I'm not quite sure if it is for me yet. Not because those adjectives do not describe me -- LOL ;-}. Just think it has more green notes than I am used to wearing, so I'll pass... Will keep it at 3 lippies though because it does have an appeal.