Chanel Chance

Chance

4.2

on 1/6/2017 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I receive compliments EVERY time I wear this. I love,love,love tge scent!

on 8/2/2009 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

My husband went and repurchased this for me yesterday, i adore this fragrance by chanel so much and its very light, not overbearing like chanel's other perfumes. Its very womanly but not to the point it screams old lady. Sexy and i have the lotion as well which keeps the fragrance on much longer, pretty much all day unlike my viva la juicy. Highly recommended, the lotion is about 50 bucks so if you can afford to buy please do bc the scent will be that much more potent.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

One of the sexiest scents of the millenium. A definite night scent.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I wear this scent nearly every day, and I never fail to get compliments on it. It's not overpowering, but smells very nice once you come into close contact with it. I have allergies and can't wear lotions/perfumes with a very strong scent, but Chance has never bothered me and I've been wearing it for nearly a year now.

on 12/28/2007 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I am surprised that people are saying that Chance is strong. It isn't at all. When I got it as a birthday present I thought that it might be a little too light for me, but everytime I wear It I get great compliments. I don't find it overpowering and is a good daily scent coz it is just fresh.

on 12/14/2005 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I agree with Staciarose22. This is a lighter version of Coco Mademoiselle. The bottle looks like something on the drugstore level to me. It smells nice but lacks the staying power that Chanel perfumes are known for. Age wise, I can see tweenty something's wearing this, 30-40 something's wearing Coco Mademoiselle and 50+ wearing Coco.

on 11/17/2004 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a very woodsy, musky scent.It is very heavy and strong when first applied but dries to a subtle scent after several minutes. There is no need to spray more than a couple of splashes at a time or it will be overpowering.

on 9/30/2004 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love the scent. The body wash and lotion bottles are pretty flemsy.

on 3/11/2004 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This was given to me by my then-boyfriend for my birthday. The scent is somewhat pretty, but way too heady for me and brings on a headache every time I wear it. I keep trying it hoping that I will grow to love it, but so far I haven't.

on 2/22/2003 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love this scent!! Nice exotic smell, reminds me of Coco Madmoiselle.

Popular Fragrances