Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance
Chance

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Packaging is super cute. Super expensive. However, I was so disappointed by this. It smelled gorgeous in the bottle but when I sprayed it on me, it didn't settle well. It smelled very sour and disgusting. All I could think of was that this smelled like acid. I really wanted this to work for me but it didn't. :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love for younger generation vs numb 5

on 2/4/2014 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this perfume. Its my go to scent at the moment. Its not my signature scent but its really nice to wear for dinner, parties etc. The frangrance isnt super long lasting however

on 1/30/2014 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

smells so good...I love it cant get enough...my boyfriend is all over me when ever I put this on...a girl in my french experience class had this on and I had to get my mom to get a bottle for me...she likes it too....and plus boys like it too

on 11/25/2013 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

am i the only one that thinks that this smells a little bit menly??? but not in a unisex way.. i do not know... its a little overwhelming so if i apply it and get in the car right away i just start hating it... its better if your just going to the fresh air so it can soften a little.. still i wouls only wear it once every now and them... but i dont like it very much

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am fortunate enough to have friends that give me expensive presents, this being one of them. I probably would never buy Chanel for myself (well, not now, as a cheap university student, anyway). I'm only 20 and at first sniff, I felt like this perfume was too mature for me. Since spraying it on, however, I feel like it compliments extremely well with my body chemistry and it now smells light, airy, sweet, and feminine. I feel very regal when I wear this. Very long-lasting, too! One spritz for my wrists and ears and another spritz for my chest and I'm set for the entire day.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this perfume, its such a beautiful summer's day smell and suits me so well, everyone comments on how it goes well with me. If you want a womanly perfume thats not too harsh but is light then try Chance.

The bottle comes in a lovely little Chanel pouch to protect it and the bottle itself is really sturdy.

Love this.

on 9/19/2012 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Chance works AMAZINGLY with my body chemistry. AMAZINGLY. I get compliments all the time, sometimes multiple times a day. I even spot, out of the corner of my eye, people sitting next to me inching closer to take a deeper breath.

This is a miracle because I've hated most perfumes I've ever tried. They either gave me nausea or a headache or both. I never found one that worked on me until I found Chance. I've gotten it for Christmas ever since. However, I'm inclined to use it every single day which is bad news for my almost always empty pocketbook.

Thank God for Makeupalley because some of you ladies who love Chance as well also recommend other perfumes in your reviews. I'm going to try Diva by Ungaro which at $35 is much more friendly for my just graduated-from-college-dirt-poor--feel-guilty-when-I-spend-more-than-$10-on-anything situation.

on 10/20/2011 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love it!!!

on 9/17/2011 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It's mad love for their fragrances, as one can never go wrong with a Chanel scent. I started out with Coco (husband hates it tho, like allure sensualle) then went on to Coco mademoiselle, then #Chance is a natural choice (before eau fraiche & eau tendre came out) Like a true signature, it bears the classy-clean first sniff, that dries down to unveil its more complicated notes of floral citruses. The edp last so well on me, without re-sprays, and the fragrance smells as it is when I first sprayed it. But I hv to say, personally this is second to #mademoiselle. Which smells alike, but like a matured pretty big sister. Some days I can't remember if I've used mademoiselle or chance, it smells similar eventually. Just that chance is sharper. But much luve to u as well.

Popular Fragrances