CHANEL Chance

Filtered by eye Color : Green
CHANEL Chance
Chance

Chanel has some beauties that are worth the high prices, but this one smells like a simple Avon offering targeted to middle school girls for sock hops on Friday night.

This has very little personality to me. It smells light and generic and perfect for people who do not want to wear a scent that others will ever notice. It reminds me of an after shower body spray ( that is really expensive) . Not for me .

Hello MUA,
Let's talk about my signature Perfume that I absolutely LOVE and get LOTS of comments on everywhere I go. I've been a faithful Chanel Chance Perfume wearer for 10 years, maybe more. YES, it's expensive.. however VERY Much Worth It!!

SCENTS & DESCRIPTION:
Eau de Parfum Spray. For those who dare to dream, the chance for romance was never greater! The decidedly young scent of CHANCE, an unexpected floral, now pulls out all the stops in Eau de Parfum spray. Notes: citrus accord, hyacinth, iris, jasmine, pink pepper, patchouli, vetiver, amber, white musk, vanilla.
MY REVIEW:
Chanel has always been my favourite brand and I definitely have to tell You, this Chanel perfume has completely mesmerised me. It’s mild and sensual floral fragrance makes you and people around you feel great. What makes this perfume more adorable is its long-lasting smell. I just love this perfume. It's NOT overbearing, it DOESN'T smell like "old lady perfume", which is an insult IMHO! It's Fresh, it's Young, it's Sexy, it's Feminine, it's Very Vibrant & Refreshing!! Sophisticated, it's Empowering! I feel that I can conquer the World confidently! It's not overly done or underly done. Just the right amount of base notes mixed perfectly! YES, I DO recommend it, try it out! Chance's are, you'll fall head over heels, just like I have!
Channel the Godess in you with Chanel Chance!
Hope this review helps those who are on the fence about this perfume or the eau de toilet spray. They BOTH are amazing!

on 1/28/2017 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I prefer Coco - maybe because I am older? The Eau Tendre version is OK. Regular Chance? Not my thing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my all time favourites. I always get compliments wearing it. If it's not yet classed as one, it will be a future classic!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

One of my favorite Chanel frags so far. CM was a just little too masculine for my taste. I prefer this one that is fruity and sparkly. Just love the pineapple in the beginning. Great for spring.

on 8/23/2015 5:53:00 PM

Love this scent for many years!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Ive repurchased this already about 5 or more time, it smells really fresh and light, this is more of a day time perfume.

It's a very pretty scent, very feminine, but it has some powdery undertones which I don't particularly care for over scents that don't. The first time I smelled this I bought a bottle but it's rarely used.

Love. Very fresh smell.

on 12/21/2013 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

No offense to anyone who enjoys Chanel Chance, but this fragrance, to me, is off-puttingly strong. My sweet sister gave a big bottle of this fragrance to me on New Year's, and it was the first designer fragrance for me (I have always bought myself knock-offs and body mists). I enjoyed it at the time, as it reminded me of my sister and it was also Chanel, but several years and different fragrances later, it became clear to me that Chance is not for me. Advertisement for it provokes lovely, flowery, and light image, yet when I think of this fragrance, fresh or dried-down, I think of nothing short of the iron lady... Pepper and strong florals simply overbear it all. I have gotten a few compliments on this fragrance, but it clashes with my personality. It is not a "warm and soft" type of fragrance, and too strong for me to wear at daytime. It can work as a daytime fragrance for people not minding a unisex note to the fragrance, as this one seems to have. Interesting, but I prefer softer fragrances.