Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance
Chance

3.5

on 6/2/2014 12:01:00 AM

Birthday present from my husband, smells so good! Flower scent, a feel of sweet, does anyone think this one is similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy? But this one is sweeter.

on 4/1/2014 12:53:00 AM

Very floral scent! Last for a good few hours with only three pump!

on 1/30/2014 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

smells so good...I love it cant get enough...my boyfriend is all over me when ever I put this on...a girl in my french experience class had this on and I had to get my mom to get a bottle for me...she likes it too....and plus boys like it too

on 12/20/2011 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I look much younger than I am, and aside from still being constantly carded, when I go Chanel shopping unfamiliar SAs continue to foist Chance upon me when I mention liking Chanel perfumes. Chance is about as far from classic, chic Chanel perfumes as one could get, which I suppose was the point and for me is a turnoff. It starts off with a strong blast of citrus and pepper akin to Coco Mademoiselle, and dries down to a generic sweet woodsy-vanilla-patch confection...like Coco Mademoiselle. It indeed smells young, but not in the positive sense IMO. I may have no love for Mademoiselle, but it's much better blended than Chance and I can't imagine why someone would buy Chance when they can opt for her much more sophisticated sister for just a few dollars more. Isn't sophistication the allure of Chanel? I suppose Chance is fine for one with -teen after their age, but I can't imagine this vanilla-citrus water as appropriate on anyone beyond that.

on 11/7/2011 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My mother got this for me as a birthday gift. It's definitely my type of scent! I'm not a perfume guru so I don't really smell all the subtle parts of it that other women seem to smell, but on me, it's light, floral and refreshing. It doesn't have the sickly sweet or fruity scents that appeal to teens or pre-teens, but it's definitely a youthful, spring-y sort of scent. I smell it faintly even after 10 hrs at work!

The packaging is a circular, flat sort of bottle, which is pretty enough but not terribly interesting. I still love this scent though, and I'm glad I got it as a gift because it seems pretty pricey (but since this is Chanel, I guess that's normal).

on 9/27/2011 2:37:00 PM

headche, headache headache!!!!! This perfume is yucky to me way to floral and it is just very allien to the chanel perfume family.... it is very strong and and to me it is just a coppy of lancomes miracle,(try that any day of the week!) I mean really spray both on each wrist and if you can tell a difference congratulations!!!!
I just love Chanel perfumes ... all of them, but this to me doesnt belong.

on 9/17/2011 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It's mad love for their fragrances, as one can never go wrong with a Chanel scent. I started out with Coco (husband hates it tho, like allure sensualle) then went on to Coco mademoiselle, then #Chance is a natural choice (before eau fraiche & eau tendre came out) Like a true signature, it bears the classy-clean first sniff, that dries down to unveil its more complicated notes of floral citruses. The edp last so well on me, without re-sprays, and the fragrance smells as it is when I first sprayed it. But I hv to say, personally this is second to #mademoiselle. Which smells alike, but like a matured pretty big sister. Some days I can't remember if I've used mademoiselle or chance, it smells similar eventually. Just that chance is sharper. But much luve to u as well.

on 1/21/2011 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a perfume and on impulse bought this one. Smells good especially after a few hours.
Expensive but worth it.

on 8/13/2010 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this as a gift with the lotion. The scent is very strong and i like putting this on when i want to feel more mature, like when i'm meeting some important client. Will repurchase!

My favorite fragrance from Chanel. This is like the younger version of Coco Mademoiselle. I can wear this throughout the day unlike Coco Mademoiselle. The funny thing is I get more compliments from girls when I wear this rather than the boys... I guess it's because this is such a strong, confident scent and guys tend to prefer soft florals and fruity blends... but who cares? I effin ♥ this. Unlike some scents that are only suitable for summer, Chance is a year-round fragrance, truly a classic.

Popular Fragrances