Chanel Chance

Chance

3.9

on 10/13/2017 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite perfume. So beautiful, flowery, and rich. I really love this perfume. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. It's very long lasting and wears beautifully.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of Chanel fragrances that work so well with my body chemistry. I could not live without my old times favourite Allure closely followed by Coco Noir, Coco Mademoiselle and No.5. I was quite keen to try this latest addition to the classy and sophisticated Chanel fragrance collection and I actually purchased it slightly on a whim. What can I say? This is very generic, so similar to many others of this type, full of peppery and fruit notes, way too airy fragrance, that I can only presume is supposed to cater for a much younger clientele. Not my thing at all and in all truth and honesty I would never purchase this if it wasn't Chanel which in itself is not a reason good enough to use it. I could not even finish my bottle. Gave it to my mum who is not very loyal to any fragrance in particular and this is definitely more within her genre than mine. Overall not a very bad fragrance but definitely nothing special!
UPDATE: I actually like this fragrance. Still think it's not unique enough but it just smells of happiness if it makes sense. Not for me personally but I like to smell it on others.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always receive compliments when I spray this on. What I like most is that it last all day!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to use no. 5 but I decided that smelled like an old lady ;P Like others have said, I too get compliments when I wear this fragrance. I have the eau de parfum - & I think it's the perfect strength. It's just such a pleasant, girly-feminine scent <3

on 1/6/2017 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I receive compliments EVERY time I wear this. I love,love,love tge scent!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I get a lot of amazing feedback every time I wear this!

The staying power is decent, and it comes in a very cute round bottle. It was a tad expensive, but I will definately keep repurchasing! I think I've finally found my "signature scent!"

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I get so many compliments on this scent. It's light without being too girly. Oddly enough, this scent reminds me of a first date: playful, sweet and a little sexy.

on 10/9/2015 11:09:00 PM

The best perfume that I ever tried still using it for years now....

on 10/2/2015 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

love this parfum ..

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of my favorite bottles of Perfum , it smells beautiful all day . It's the kind you forget you have it on and someone can still smell it on you . Love it . ❤️

Popular Fragrances