Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance
Chance

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Chanel Chance EDP is such a classy, well-blended, warm fragrance. It's a softer, more well rounded and less shrill than Coco Mademoiselle. It's a fragrance I wear everywhere from the office, to church to a night out. I've received compliments from men while wearing this, too, as it's also a somewhat sexy scent. Of all the Chanels I own, Chance is my favorite because it blends so well with my chemistry. The longevity is amazing as one spritz will last a full day. Typically I wear two to three spritzes which last from one shower to the next. Sillage is noticeable yet not overpowering. I highly recommend, especially for those whom the other traditional Chanels don't appeal. Chance is a great gateway to the iconic brand.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Definetely one of my top 5 fragrances, I've used it for the past 8 or 9 years and I really love it. Very girly, justo how I like my perfumes to be

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I wear this scent nearly every day, and I never fail to get compliments on it. It's not overpowering, but smells very nice once you come into close contact with it. I have allergies and can't wear lotions/perfumes with a very strong scent, but Chance has never bothered me and I've been wearing it for nearly a year now.

on 12/28/2007 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I am surprised that people are saying that Chance is strong. It isn't at all. When I got it as a birthday present I thought that it might be a little too light for me, but everytime I wear It I get great compliments. I don't find it overpowering and is a good daily scent coz it is just fresh.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Just tried Chance EDT for the first time. There's a lot going on with this scent. It is very sexy and vivid, but I'm not quite sure if it is for me yet. Not because those adjectives do not describe me -- LOL ;-}. Just think it has more green notes than I am used to wearing, so I'll pass... Will keep it at 3 lippies though because it does have an appeal.

on 3/11/2004 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This was given to me by my then-boyfriend for my birthday. The scent is somewhat pretty, but way too heady for me and brings on a headache every time I wear it. I keep trying it hoping that I will grow to love it, but so far I haven't.

Popular Fragrances