Chanel Chance

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Chanel Chance
Chance

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always receive compliments when I spray this on. What I like most is that it last all day!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to use no. 5 but I decided that smelled like an old lady ;P Like others have said, I too get compliments when I wear this fragrance. I have the eau de parfum - & I think it's the perfect strength. It's just such a pleasant, girly-feminine scent <3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my all time favourites. I always get compliments wearing it. If it's not yet classed as one, it will be a future classic!

on 1/6/2017 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite fragrance ever. My signature scent matching my chemistry. Usually, most fragrances don't last on my dry and fair skin or don't have a prominent sillage on me. I always get compliments about how amazing and charming I smell (both from men and women)...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wish that chanel made this in a bar soap! It's amazing. I have eau frâiche lotion & edt (I've heard Lauren LC Conrad liked this in edt), eau tendre body spray & chance edp & I'm most fond of eau frâiche but I love all 3. It smells so fresh. Not as strong as like, allure or other hard hitters that can turn a little bitter. Chanel is like I can't get enough lol I like coco, allure, Coco noir, eau premiere 5, & most of all beige. This is awesome! $78 for a small bottle. I keep it in my purse. Amazing!! This makes me so happy. It's vibrant. "...I got sunshine in a bag!"

Smells beyond amazing and I am continually thrilled every time I apply this.

I have been using this scent for years, and it never gets old. Classic, spicy and just plain amazing.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

One of my favorite Chanel frags so far. CM was a just little too masculine for my taste. I prefer this one that is fruity and sparkly. Just love the pineapple in the beginning. Great for spring.

on 10/9/2015 11:09:00 PM

The best perfume that I ever tried still using it for years now....

on 8/23/2015 5:53:00 PM

Love this scent for many years!

Popular Fragrances