Chanel Chance

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Chanel Chance
Chance

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of Chanel fragrances that work so well with my body chemistry. I could not live without my old times favourite Allure closely followed by Coco Noir, Coco Mademoiselle and No.5. I was quite keen to try this latest addition to the classy and sophisticated Chanel fragrance collection and I actually purchased it slightly on a whim. What can I say? This is very generic, so similar to many others of this type, full of peppery and fruit notes, way too airy fragrance, that I can only presume is supposed to cater for a much younger clientele. Not my thing at all and in all truth and honesty I would never purchase this if it wasn't Chanel which in itself is not a reason good enough to use it. I could not even finish my bottle. Gave it to my mum who is not very loyal to any fragrance in particular and this is definitely more within her genre than mine. Overall not a very bad fragrance but definitely nothing special!
UPDATE: I actually like this fragrance. Still think it's not unique enough but it just smells of happiness if it makes sense. Not for me personally but I like to smell it on others.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always receive compliments when I spray this on. What I like most is that it last all day!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my all time favourites. I always get compliments wearing it. If it's not yet classed as one, it will be a future classic!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have allergies and normally all perfume will make me sneeze and sometimes I have a hard time breathing. This perfume does not bother me. I also have weird body chemistry and usually makes all perfumes smell like pickle juice on me. Yes, somebody once told me that. Chanel perfume does not do this to me. This is by far my most favorite Chanel perfume. I get so many compliments from people. This is my all year around perfume. One spray in the morning will last all day. Don't over do it.

Update 10/3/2017: I wear this occasionally, it has been in my drawer for 7 years and it still smells amazing. The Chanel fragrance lady says that is because Chanel uses real flowers for their fragrances and not chemicals. I did not realize that. Due to longevity, I will stick with Chanel.

on 11/1/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love Chance! Some say they prefer it for warm weather but I love this during the cooler months - especially paired with a gourmand lotion. I think I prefer the EDP to the EDT - the EDT doesn't smell as crisp, but does smell just as clean! The bottle is so simple but glamorous, and I would most definitely repurchase.

on 11/25/2013 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

am i the only one that thinks that this smells a little bit menly??? but not in a unisex way.. i do not know... its a little overwhelming so if i apply it and get in the car right away i just start hating it... its better if your just going to the fresh air so it can soften a little.. still i wouls only wear it once every now and them... but i dont like it very much

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am fortunate enough to have friends that give me expensive presents, this being one of them. I probably would never buy Chanel for myself (well, not now, as a cheap university student, anyway). I'm only 20 and at first sniff, I felt like this perfume was too mature for me. Since spraying it on, however, I feel like it compliments extremely well with my body chemistry and it now smells light, airy, sweet, and feminine. I feel very regal when I wear this. Very long-lasting, too! One spritz for my wrists and ears and another spritz for my chest and I'm set for the entire day.

on 4/27/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nordstroms was spritzing Chanel Chase so I tried it. This does not smell good on me, I kinda can't believe it's Chanel. At first I liked it, but then after a little while it smells like cheap body fragrance/artificial smoke, or how your cloths stink the day after a bonfire.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This perfume smells amazing. It has a light, musky baby powder scent that doesn't smell like grandma, if that makes any sense? Haha. This smelled amazing on my friend but it didn't work on me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love Chance so much. It works well with my skin chemistry, has super lasting power and most of all, makes me smile when I spray a bit on. I've always loved fragrance, worn since a teenager and have never had this happen before. I have both EDT and EDP (EDT seems lighter and less serious?) and treasure and have repurchased. The very round, full citrus-but-not-citrus note is loveIy and I think what gives it a supposedly youthful vibe but I just don't see it - maybe just compared to other Chanel scents? I don't get any powdery scent at all on me. It is so unique and always makes me happy.

Popular Fragrances