Chanel Chance

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Chanel Chance
Chance

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I get a lot of amazing feedback every time I wear this!

The staying power is decent, and it comes in a very cute round bottle. It was a tad expensive, but I will definately keep repurchasing! I think I've finally found my "signature scent!"

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Chanel Chance is strong and dark, a perfume of perfumes, but for a youthful demographic not yet prepared to plunge into the full figured offerings that we call No 5, Coco Mademoiselle, Bois des Isles, or Coromandel. This is an effortless Chanel, a transitional Chanel. Sweet, candid, agreeable until it possibly turns into prickly wood shavings and powder, a mix of aromas that makes me wonder what I just applied to my skin. Going from the peppery fruit salad of lemon and pineapple to the saw dust with acidic overtones of the vetiver and patch strikes me as a decidedly unpleasant dissociative journey. However, this sharp, dry end stage does not always appear. I can and do often enjoy a bland sophistication, though it is not distinguished enough for me to escape conventionality. In a word, Chance bores one; Chanel has bottled tedium in an even more unappetizing round vessle. Do not bother sampling unless you find no better choice. Plus, the poor EDP longevity with the price does not do the scent any favors. My review must finish here. There is nothing left to say. Notes: Pink pepper, citron, pineapple, hyacinth, jasmine, iris, patchouli, vetiver, white musk, vanilla.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love for younger generation vs numb 5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this perfume, gorgeous warm scent, slightly floral, slightly woody. perfect. Also long lasting, much more so than madamoiselle

on 1/31/2014 7:17:00 AM

I used to have Chanel chance eau de tendre not chance eau de parfum. I liked the previous one it had a really nice soft smell and every body complimented it. But this eau de parfum is too strong it sometimes give nausea because it is too strong!!! So I wouldn't recommend it for people who likes soft parfume.

on 1/30/2014 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

smells so good...I love it cant get enough...my boyfriend is all over me when ever I put this on...a girl in my french experience class had this on and I had to get my mom to get a bottle for me...she likes it too....and plus boys like it too

on 3/22/2013 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My HG perfume, classic scent, love it!

Always have a bottle of this at home.

I love Chance. I wore it for years and it's so nostalgic to me. It's feminine, not too musky or heavy, but has a nice weight to it. The staying power is crazy, you only need a couple sprays.

on 9/6/2012 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My all time favorite perfume! I (used to) usually wear Kenzo, but I finally broke down and splurged. I don`t regret it one bit, it stays on all day never seems to be overpowering. I always wear it on dates and have recieved a compliment every single time. Plus the pink packaging is so feminine and pretty! :)

on 12/13/2011 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

#872 review on Chance.The Citron in this formula, combined with hyacinth, gives the scent its fresh, youthful top note amber of Patchouli and Jasmine give the fragrance its spicy warmth and sensuality.The combo gives this scent a tendency to "evolve" from fresh and bright to sophisticated and sexy.....very very nice and pretty if it works with your chemistry. This scent doesn't get much love because I'm guessing since it's not extremely complex, but I can see why it's popular. It's not ground-breaking, but it strikes a neat balance between clean/sweet, crisp/soft, sexy/professional, dressy/casual. Everyone's nose and chemistry is different and so are their opinions. It's one of those fragrances that women of all ages can wear, making them smell modern, classy, and sexy all at once. It's not one of those intense and overwhelming old ladyish smells. I know alot of perfume inthuseniast find this to plain. I would rather smell crisp and clean then someone trying to smell so complex but everyone holds their nose around them. Ohhh,and men LOVE this btw. When I wear this I feel uplifted. This makes me like this since this does something for my spirits and mood which also effects those around me as well which could impact my day like a domino effect.This matters to me more then seeking something extremly complex.

Popular Fragrances