Chanel Chance

Chance

3.8

on 10/13/2017 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite perfume. So beautiful, flowery, and rich. I really love this perfume. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. It's very long lasting and wears beautifully.

on 1/6/2017 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I receive compliments EVERY time I wear this. I love,love,love tge scent!

on 12/12/2016 3:16:00 AM

One of my favorite perfumes which became my signature. I'm using it now for about ten years and still. I know some find it a little bit heavy and overwhelming but what can I say I love it the way it is. It is fresh, sophisticated, classy, seductive and the scent lasts for the next day and the day after it. I love it.

I have been using this scent for years, and it never gets old. Classic, spicy and just plain amazing.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

One of my favorite Chanel frags so far. CM was a just little too masculine for my taste. I prefer this one that is fruity and sparkly. Just love the pineapple in the beginning. Great for spring.

on 10/9/2015 11:09:00 PM

The best perfume that I ever tried still using it for years now....

on 8/23/2015 5:53:00 PM

Love this scent for many years!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Ive repurchased this already about 5 or more time, it smells really fresh and light, this is more of a day time perfume.

OMG this is IT for me! I've purchased this multiple times. Every time I wear it I always feel... special. Like this is the perfume for me. My fiancé has never smelled this on me but luckily I have a fresh bottle for our wedding day. Can't wait to wear beloved Chance on our special day!

Okay so I got this as a gift from my aunt this year, and I'm a real fan of anything expensive (I need to stop) and getting my hands on a Chanel perfume was a dream come true for me.
This has a really sweet powdery smell; like how you would expect a ballerina in a pink tutu to smell like, it's really nice during daytime if you're feeling really cutesy or you're rocking your new summer dress. But I wouldn't wear it on a party or a really bold night out.
The bottle was really pretty and elegant; and I don't know why but after about three weeks it was really hard to spray it on, the thing kept getting stuck! I had to spray it away from me for a couple of times before I could get hold of a proper puff of Fragrance out of that.
I wear this mostly if I'm wearing a light dress out, and I noticed so many kids love it (I volunteer at an orphanage) they kept saying things like "you smell like a princess" or "you smell so pretty"
It doesn't last THAT long though; a couple of hours maybe, I bet this is marketed at teens because this stuff is really catchy. You wouldn't want to make this your signature scent or to be known wearing this, it's not that notable. But if you're looking for a nice day out for a couple of hours this can make you feel really happy and pumped up, like a little girl.
I didn't get any comments from older people though; my mom once told me I smelled good, and my classmates commented on how nice I smelled :)
Bottom line, this is a pretty good spring/summer day out perfume, all in good fun and nothing too bold or head turning if that's what you're looking for.

Popular Fragrances