CHANEL Chance

CHANEL Chance
Chance

3.8

Hello MUA,
Let's talk about my signature Perfume that I absolutely LOVE and get LOTS of comments on everywhere I go. I've been a faithful Chanel Chance Perfume wearer for 10 years, maybe more. YES, it's expensive.. however VERY Much Worth It!!

SCENTS & DESCRIPTION:
Eau de Parfum Spray. For those who dare to dream, the chance for romance was never greater! The decidedly young scent of CHANCE, an unexpected floral, now pulls out all the stops in Eau de Parfum spray. Notes: citrus accord, hyacinth, iris, jasmine, pink pepper, patchouli, vetiver, amber, white musk, vanilla.
MY REVIEW:
Chanel has always been my favourite brand and I definitely have to tell You, this Chanel perfume has completely mesmerised me. It’s mild and sensual floral fragrance makes you and people around you feel great. What makes this perfume more adorable is its long-lasting smell. I just love this perfume. It's NOT overbearing, it DOESN'T smell like "old lady perfume", which is an insult IMHO! It's Fresh, it's Young, it's Sexy, it's Feminine, it's Very Vibrant & Refreshing!! Sophisticated, it's Empowering! I feel that I can conquer the World confidently! It's not overly done or underly done. Just the right amount of base notes mixed perfectly! YES, I DO recommend it, try it out! Chance's are, you'll fall head over heels, just like I have!
Channel the Godess in you with Chanel Chance!
Hope this review helps those who are on the fence about this perfume or the eau de toilet spray. They BOTH are amazing!

on 3/24/2018 6:37:00 PM

Love! It's a fresh, summery scent. I use it all year, though.

on 10/13/2017 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite perfume. So beautiful, flowery, and rich. I really love this perfume. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. It's very long lasting and wears beautifully.

on 1/6/2017 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I receive compliments EVERY time I wear this. I love,love,love tge scent!

on 12/12/2016 3:16:00 AM

One of my favorite perfumes which became my signature. I'm using it now for about ten years and still. I know some find it a little bit heavy and overwhelming but what can I say I love it the way it is. It is fresh, sophisticated, classy, seductive and the scent lasts for the next day and the day after it. I love it.

I have been using this scent for years, and it never gets old. Classic, spicy and just plain amazing.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

One of my favorite Chanel frags so far. CM was a just little too masculine for my taste. I prefer this one that is fruity and sparkly. Just love the pineapple in the beginning. Great for spring.

on 10/9/2015 11:09:00 PM

The best perfume that I ever tried still using it for years now....

on 8/23/2015 5:53:00 PM

Love this scent for many years!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Ive repurchased this already about 5 or more time, it smells really fresh and light, this is more of a day time perfume.

Popular Fragrances