Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance
Chance

3.7

on 8/5/2016 8:52:00 PM

This is a nice scent. Think CoCo Mademoiselle with the balls removed. I do like the lightness, but it isn't unique enough for me to seek it out. It is much lighter than CM, but the edp is still pretty strong. I wouldn't apply more than a single spritz.

Smells beyond amazing and I am continually thrilled every time I apply this.

on 10/2/2015 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

love this parfum ..

I love this smell! Its a delicate soothing smell that will turn heads everywhere you go.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a beautiful fragrance it makes me feel like a princess when I wear it and all the boys be checking me out when I walk by them! ;).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of my favorite bottles of Perfum , it smells beautiful all day . It's the kind you forget you have it on and someone can still smell it on you . Love it . ❤️

on 2/24/2015 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was given a bottle of Chance by my cousin on a snowy day in Boston at the Oyster bar when she was visiting and it will always be associated with that day for me. I had never owned a Chanel perfume before and was excited and intrigued. When I first sprayed it on, I thought it was way too domineering for me, but as I tried it again and again I realized there was something magnetic about it that kept me coming back. It is my cold-weather perfume, and when I want to feel sophisticated and professional, this is what I spray on. I love the crisp notes of pepper and spice biting into the cold winter air, and the warmth of the patchouli base. It is an oriental fragrance, exotic and yet tasteful. Years later, I have finished about a third of the bottle, which is remarkable for me. I now own a bottle of No. 5, but I find Chance easier to wear on a more casual day. I always think of Chance as my trench coat perfume - chic and put together with good tailoring. The scent lasts quite a few hours although a spritz doesn't last all day on me. If I ever finish the bottle my cousin gave me, which has followed me to three different continents now, I will probably buy myself a second bottle.

PS. One minor quibble: The metal band around my glass bottle has started to tarnish, which I was rather sad about. I expected better packaging from Chanel given how pricey the perfume is.

This is one of Chanel's best fragrances, if not #1. It can be worn by any age, and it seems to smell lovely on everyone. The smell is young, but still very elegant, very "Chanel." You feel sophisticated wearing this without feeling like you're wearing your grandmother's perfume. The bottle isn't elaborate, but it looks elegant displayed on a vanity table. I own the EDP (which has great lasting power), but the EDT and the Eau Tendre versions are also good as well. (Check out the Eau Tendre if you're a big Marc Jacobs Daisy fan.)

on 12/21/2013 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

No offense to anyone who enjoys Chanel Chance, but this fragrance, to me, is off-puttingly strong. My sweet sister gave a big bottle of this fragrance to me on New Year's, and it was the first designer fragrance for me (I have always bought myself knock-offs and body mists). I enjoyed it at the time, as it reminded me of my sister and it was also Chanel, but several years and different fragrances later, it became clear to me that Chance is not for me. Advertisement for it provokes lovely, flowery, and light image, yet when I think of this fragrance, fresh or dried-down, I think of nothing short of the iron lady... Pepper and strong florals simply overbear it all. I have gotten a few compliments on this fragrance, but it clashes with my personality. It is not a "warm and soft" type of fragrance, and too strong for me to wear at daytime. It can work as a daytime fragrance for people not minding a unisex note to the fragrance, as this one seems to have. Interesting, but I prefer softer fragrances.

on 11/18/2013 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I hate how strong this is. It's literally irritating. I spray ONE spray on the back of my neck and my eyes begin to water & itch, my nose clogs up & there is NOTHING I can do to remove it. It's one of those you spray in the air & RUN through. I'm insecure about it too because I feel like others can detect how strong it is. Thumbs down.

Popular Fragrances