Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance
Chance

3.9

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to use no. 5 but I decided that smelled like an old lady ;P Like others have said, I too get compliments when I wear this fragrance. I have the eau de parfum - & I think it's the perfect strength. It's just such a pleasant, girly-feminine scent <3

on 1/28/2017 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I prefer Coco - maybe because I am older? The Eau Tendre version is OK. Regular Chance? Not my thing.

on 1/6/2017 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite fragrance ever. My signature scent matching my chemistry. Usually, most fragrances don't last on my dry and fair skin or don't have a prominent sillage on me. I always get compliments about how amazing and charming I smell (both from men and women)...

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I get so many compliments on this scent. It's light without being too girly. Oddly enough, this scent reminds me of a first date: playful, sweet and a little sexy.

on 5/19/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've gone back and forth with Chance since it was introduced. I've recently revisited Chance and am pleasantly surprised to find it much more wearable than in the past. Lots of pink pepper on top that remains through the entire drydown, pineapple fruity, a vanilla bakery note, and a heavy dose of light musk. I don't get as much patchouli from the current version than originally. Very effervescent. Long lasting in any concentration. I get more of the vanilla bakery note in the EDP, and more of a fresh laundry vibe from the EDT. I prefer the Chance satin body cream best of all. Chance is youthful, but fun for all ages. If you like Pink Sugar and Chanel #5 Eau Premiere, give Chance a chance to delight you.

on 5/17/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

It's hard to review a scent, because it's such a personal thing. However, this is a great scent, and I wore it all through college. I've since moved on to a less commonplace perfume that I find a little more "me," but this stuff is a crowd pleaser and I got compliments whenever I wore it. It's a very fresh smell but still complicated enough that you smell more interesting than clean laundry or a spring rain. I love the minimalistic bottle, and although Chance is expensive, it lasts a long time. You can't go wrong with this perfume.

Chance, oh how I love thee. I was 19 years old when I found you, you were my first ever Chanel experience, yet you remain one of my absolute favorites. You're not nearly as heavy as No. 5, yet you're far more zesty than Coco Mademoiselle.

Now that I'm 30, I find that I've just now come to realize how much I appreciate you and all your spicy characteristics. Your pepper alone makes me feel fiery and alive. You have a slight oriental vibe that could, early on, be mistaken as masculine, but that soon softens into pure sophistication.

You're mature and elegant, and you make me feel the same. One spritz in my hair and you last for 48 hours. I can still smell you on my pillow. I don't care if anyone around me has an aversion to you, not that I've *ever* experienced that - quite the opposite. Men adore you and women are jealous of you. You will forever be a staple in my perfume collection.

on 2/4/2014 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this perfume. Its my go to scent at the moment. Its not my signature scent but its really nice to wear for dinner, parties etc. The frangrance isnt super long lasting however

on 12/31/2013 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So sad to say but I love this product!!!! But the problem is that it hurts my wallet. It is pricey for me... I love the scent tho!!! The pink one is my fave although the green one is not bad at all....I love both of them, not the yellow/gold one... Both are floral and fresh and some sweet notes which I don't mind.... I hate dry scents becaus

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like my Chanel's. I do. As the years have progressed, each have held their place on my vanity, and at times, I've changed in my opinion of them. But this one has surprised me. Very much surprised me.
I'm surprised I didn't sneeze. Pepper. And more pepper. Throughout it's entire run. I know I'm not the only one that experienced this reaction. The first time, I thought, perhaps it's me, or the weather, or my chemicals, or whatever can change a scent on a person. But no, that's all I would ever smell. Each time I experienced Chance. Heavy pepper.
I like pepper in a perfume. As long as there are other notes that blend surreptitiously into the blend. But for me, apparently there is no chance of adding additional variety to this brew. It's a one spice dish that didn't work for me. On the up side, it did last for a good four hours or so.
Top Notes: Iris, Patchouli, Pineapple, Pink Pepper, Hiacynth.
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Lemon.
Base Notes: Musk, Patchouli, Vanilla, Vetiver.

Popular Fragrances