Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance
Chance

3.7

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Chanel Chance is definitely my favorite perfume! It is light and has a younger feel to it. (I hate perfumes that make me smell like an old lady) I especially like to wear it in the Spring and Summer months. This scent makes me happy and feel sexy!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I used to wear this a couple of years ago religiously, I absolutely loved it at the time, and I still always make ure I have 100mll EDP at hand. I think it is lovely and soft, feminine without being too sweet, fruity. I have quite a collection of perfumes and tend to like the ones best that get people asking what I have on, and this without fail, always does that. I hadn't worn it in a few months and sprayed a tiny bit on the other day to go to a meeting and three of my colleagues and my boss wanted to know what it was. I think its timeless and elegant, and my boyfriend always asks me to wear it because he remembers it from our first date 5 years ago. The only thing I would say is I wish the bottle was a slightly different shape, maybe something slightly easier to handle, as bigger bottles are wide and narrow in depth, I just tend to prefer something more rounded I can firmly grab hold of....I'm clumsy!

on 12/19/2008 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I smell Coco Mademoiselle and since I already own that, I don't need Chance.

on 9/28/2008 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My dear husband bought this one for me about a year ago for christmas and alot of the stronger fragances that i love on other people dont work with my skin chemistry because i read that people who have oily skin the fragrance would be more potent on oily skin than dry and im very unfortunate to have very dry skin/exzema. so anyhow, i first sprayed it and i didnt like the peperry note in it at all and it didnt smell sweet to me at all, just peppery kind of like kelly caleche except not as severe and i lean more towards gourmond, fruity scents. i finally decided to give it another try today and it smelled alot different then the way i had remembered it to smell when i first tried it, it lasts pretty much the entire day because i spritzed it on me this morning and its 8:37pm and still smell it but faintly on my wrist! it's a good fragrance, nice scent but i wish it went better with my body chemestry because when i smell it on other girls it smells DIIIIIIVIIIIIIIIINE on them!!!! oh well. DRY SKIN SUCKS.

on 11/16/2007 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This review is for the EDP. I could never wear any Chanel fragrance before because none of them agrees with my chemistry untill Chance came along. At first spritz it was kind of strong on the florals but as it settles down I get all the right notes and they were all in harmony with my skin, sophisticated, sexy, wonderful fragrance!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

My actual rating for this is a 3.5, but I can't give half points. The scent smells really nice, feminine, classy, and elegant at first, but after awhile it gives me a headache, makes me sneeze, and makes my throat sore. This is a very heady, strong fragrance with a distinctive synthetic quality that I don't really care for. This doesn't work well with my body chemistry or for my nose when others wear it either. The price is expensive and typically Chanel. I love this perfume for the gorgeous packaging which is also typically Chanel. I love Chanel clothes and accessories(can't afford'em, but I love'em) and many of their fragrances and beauty items as well, just not this particular perfume.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very nice, unoffensive fragrance, a classy floral. It just doesn't stand out as anything special, however. While a pleasant smell, it's a fade-into-the-background type of scent, where you'll smell nice if you're wearing it but it's not something you delight in sniffing every once in a while.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This scent smells COMPLETELY and utterly different on everyone. On my mother, it turns rich and fruity. On me, it's extremely sweet and spicy, but it's amazing. This and Givenchy Very Irresistible have me absolutely with nose to wrist all the time. This also has intense staying power-- at the end of the day I get a rush of fragrance when removing my coat. It's so lovely but please wear before you buy.

on 10/18/2006 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

I love this. Its light, sophisticated, perky and classy. Whats more, I find that its scent changes slightly everytime I wear it. Which isn't too regularly. It can be light and refreshing then silky and sexy and then happy and clean. Amazing. Could be the skin chemistry as well, but don't get the same effect with my other fragrances.

on 12/13/2005 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This one is alright, but I don't love it. A little sharp, peppery scent emerges now & then, & it's almost a bit heavy for my liking. Interestingly, this is also one with which I've not heard any compliments whatsoever, even from my daughter and husband. Nada! I did like that it smelled new, good for later in the day or early night, & was a more casual scent.

Popular Fragrances