Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance
Chance

3.6

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I took a test strip in a packet of this home so here is my review based on that only....
....Chance is for going out, you will smell like a Goddess.
Chance I can understand Its vibe already, it will transform you into a super-social lady with loads and loads and loads of enthusiasm and energy. Everyone will notice you, think you are stunning,
Chance is an accessory it will project your image and speak volumes for you.

This one’s for the ambitious heart. This gorgeous perfume is full of youthful energy and promise. It makes you want to dream, to take on the world. If you’re raring to go, go with this. It won’t fail you.
Please stop by if you get a chance http://blue-arc-en-ciel.blogspot.in/

on 10/13/2011 9:42:00 PM

Did I delete my review of this some how? I remember being so impressed with this scent when I was very young and impressionable, but I can't seem to feel the same way about it. I do like the sort of juniper note I pick up in it, and I like wearing it some times. I feel almost odd when people recognize it, a little guilty even.
That may be my age now, as I think this is intended for a younger woman and I feel like my wearing it is almost ironic. Then again, the scent seems to be aware of that.

It's a tough call. Is this scent an older woman trying too hard to be a younger woman, or is it a wiser woman with some experience who is determined not to be too stuck up?

Low class and putting on airs or a bored aristocrat slumming it? You be the judge I guess.

on 7/13/2010 11:35:00 PM

I used to hate this scent because I bought it when I was younger. Now that I'm in my 20's I love it! I only need 2 sprays to last all day. It's classy and sweet. If I ever run out I will buy more!

on 4/15/2010 3:44:00 PM

One of my all time favorite fragrances! I have worn this for years & have never gotten sick of it. My DH LOVES this fragrance on me & I have gotten many compliments when I wear it. It's sexy & clean almost like a cologne, yet has a feminine floral side to it as well. I have only used the EDT & it lasts on me all day, it even lasts longer than some of my EDP from other brands. Chanel really knows how to make a quality fragrance & I will buy this over & over.

on 11/13/2009 12:20:00 AM

This perfume works well with my chemistry. The scent is comforting and soft like baby powder and feels warm and inviting. Directly from the bottle, it smells rather harsh and bitter.
The green version (Eau Fraiche) smells almost windexy on me..

on 6/22/2009 5:36:00 PM

This is surprisingly generic to me. Turned out to be a scrubber.

on 6/21/2009 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have tried many perfumes, but not one compares to Chance, this is my ultimate perfume!! This was my first "adult" perfume and the first I ever splurged on. I love the scent, I promise it is intoxicating and lasts all day. Whenever I wear this perfume I get a ton of compliments from both men and women. I even remember one day I was walking out of a building and a guest of wind blew and the man standing a couple of feet ahead of me caught a whiff and turned around to tell me how good I smelled :) It is a bit pricey but if you can afford it I don't think you will have regrets!

My favorite fragrance from Chanel. This is like the younger version of Coco Mademoiselle. I can wear this throughout the day unlike Coco Mademoiselle. The funny thing is I get more compliments from girls when I wear this rather than the boys... I guess it's because this is such a strong, confident scent and guys tend to prefer soft florals and fruity blends... but who cares? I effin ♥ this. Unlike some scents that are only suitable for summer, Chance is a year-round fragrance, truly a classic.

I like this, but I don't *love* it. It smells similar to my signature scent Coco Madamoiselle, but it's sharper and less elegant.

It's very clean smelling to me, and while it's nice, I won't be buying another bottle.

Popular Fragrances