Chanel Chance

Chance

3.8

on 1/28/2017 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I prefer Coco - maybe because I am older? The Eau Tendre version is OK. Regular Chance? Not my thing.

on 12/12/2016 3:16:00 AM

One of my favorite perfumes which became my signature. I'm using it now for about ten years and still. I know some find it a little bit heavy and overwhelming but what can I say I love it the way it is. It is fresh, sophisticated, classy, seductive and the scent lasts for the next day and the day after it. I love it.

on 8/5/2016 8:52:00 PM

This is a nice scent. Think CoCo Mademoiselle with the balls removed. I do like the lightness, but it isn't unique enough for me to seek it out. It is much lighter than CM, but the edp is still pretty strong. I wouldn't apply more than a single spritz.

I love this smell! Its a delicate soothing smell that will turn heads everywhere you go.

on 5/19/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've gone back and forth with Chance since it was introduced. I've recently revisited Chance and am pleasantly surprised to find it much more wearable than in the past. Lots of pink pepper on top that remains through the entire drydown, pineapple fruity, a vanilla bakery note, and a heavy dose of light musk. I don't get as much patchouli from the current version than originally. Very effervescent. Long lasting in any concentration. I get more of the vanilla bakery note in the EDP, and more of a fresh laundry vibe from the EDT. I prefer the Chance satin body cream best of all. Chance is youthful, but fun for all ages. If you like Pink Sugar and Chanel #5 Eau Premiere, give Chance a chance to delight you.

OMG this is IT for me! I've purchased this multiple times. Every time I wear it I always feel... special. Like this is the perfume for me. My fiancé has never smelled this on me but luckily I have a fresh bottle for our wedding day. Can't wait to wear beloved Chance on our special day!

Love. Very fresh smell.

Chance, oh how I love thee. I was 19 years old when I found you, you were my first ever Chanel experience, yet you remain one of my absolute favorites. You're not nearly as heavy as No. 5, yet you're far more zesty than Coco Mademoiselle.

Now that I'm 30, I find that I've just now come to realize how much I appreciate you and all your spicy characteristics. Your pepper alone makes me feel fiery and alive. You have a slight oriental vibe that could, early on, be mistaken as masculine, but that soon softens into pure sophistication.

You're mature and elegant, and you make me feel the same. One spritz in my hair and you last for 48 hours. I can still smell you on my pillow. I don't care if anyone around me has an aversion to you, not that I've *ever* experienced that - quite the opposite. Men adore you and women are jealous of you. You will forever be a staple in my perfume collection.

on 1/31/2014 7:17:00 AM

I used to have Chanel chance eau de tendre not chance eau de parfum. I liked the previous one it had a really nice soft smell and every body complimented it. But this eau de parfum is too strong it sometimes give nausea because it is too strong!!! So I wouldn't recommend it for people who likes soft parfume.

on 1/30/2014 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Dear G-d this is ghastly. As a longtime wearer of many Chanel fragrances (No. 5 Elixir Sensual being my favorite.) this has to be the most egregiously offensive odor this house of style has emitted. Why oh why Chanel did you have to stoop down to cater to the lowest common denominator to market your name to youth audiences? That IS the purpose of this scent, right?
That said, this is a combination of too many odors :floral, metallic, masculine, spicy, green. And the outcome: awful. I have smelled better hand soap from public bathroom dispensers.
Dry down on me smells similar to a mans peppery deoderant...that didn't work all that well.
That said, I'm certain this concoction of foul sells wildly, but not to the loyal, elegant hardcore Chanel customer that made and dare I say will be the reason your brand continues.
Please, make this a limited edition. I'm tired of smelling this on the obnoxious grocery bagging girl at my local Stop and Shop who is in year 2 of failing to acquire her GED.

Popular Fragrances