Chanel Chance

Chance

3.7

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Ive repurchased this already about 5 or more time, it smells really fresh and light, this is more of a day time perfume.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I took a test strip in a packet of this home so here is my review based on that only....
....Chance is for going out, you will smell like a Goddess.
Chance I can understand Its vibe already, it will transform you into a super-social lady with loads and loads and loads of enthusiasm and energy. Everyone will notice you, think you are stunning,
Chance is an accessory it will project your image and speak volumes for you.

This one’s for the ambitious heart. This gorgeous perfume is full of youthful energy and promise. It makes you want to dream, to take on the world. If you’re raring to go, go with this. It won’t fail you.
Please stop by if you get a chance http://blue-arc-en-ciel.blogspot.in/

This one is only "okay." It's comes off a bit strong at first, but there is something pleasant about it. Overall though, not my cup of tea. I can tolerate it, but not indulge in it.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Simply the best. Elegant, not overpowering, and classic. Perfect. This is my signature scent, and I use this everyday.
At night, I use Nenuco baby cologne (Spanish product) and these two instantly cheer up my mood.

on 7/13/2010 11:35:00 PM

I used to hate this scent because I bought it when I was younger. Now that I'm in my 20's I love it! I only need 2 sprays to last all day. It's classy and sweet. If I ever run out I will buy more!

on 6/23/2010 11:23:00 PM

I like fragrances that are a mix of fresh and sweet.
Chanel Chance is just that, and smells divine!

It's hard to write reviews for perfume, because you have to actually smell it in real life to decide whether you like it.

Price is average for branded perfume, and you can always get discounts buying duty free or online.

My other favs - YSL Baby Doll, Lancome Miracle so magic

on 4/15/2010 3:44:00 PM

One of my all time favorite fragrances! I have worn this for years & have never gotten sick of it. My DH LOVES this fragrance on me & I have gotten many compliments when I wear it. It's sexy & clean almost like a cologne, yet has a feminine floral side to it as well. I have only used the EDT & it lasts on me all day, it even lasts longer than some of my EDP from other brands. Chanel really knows how to make a quality fragrance & I will buy this over & over.

on 3/18/2010 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I will always love this scent. My husband bought it for me to wear on our wedding day. Every time I wear it I'm reminded of a happy, wonderful day. It's fresh, floral, sweet but not cloying, and for me, lasted all day long. I find it very strong, one spray is enough to give me significant scent power. It wears well wear round, not just spring and summer. It's perfect.

on 11/13/2009 12:20:00 AM

This perfume works well with my chemistry. The scent is comforting and soft like baby powder and feels warm and inviting. Directly from the bottle, it smells rather harsh and bitter.
The green version (Eau Fraiche) smells almost windexy on me..

Popular Fragrances