CHANEL Chance

CHANEL Chance
Chance

3.8

Hello MUA,
Let's talk about my signature Perfume that I absolutely LOVE and get LOTS of comments on everywhere I go. I've been a faithful Chanel Chance Perfume wearer for 10 years, maybe more. YES, it's expensive.. however VERY Much Worth It!!

SCENTS & DESCRIPTION:
Eau de Parfum Spray. For those who dare to dream, the chance for romance was never greater! The decidedly young scent of CHANCE, an unexpected floral, now pulls out all the stops in Eau de Parfum spray. Notes: citrus accord, hyacinth, iris, jasmine, pink pepper, patchouli, vetiver, amber, white musk, vanilla.
MY REVIEW:
Chanel has always been my favourite brand and I definitely have to tell You, this Chanel perfume has completely mesmerised me. It’s mild and sensual floral fragrance makes you and people around you feel great. What makes this perfume more adorable is its long-lasting smell. I just love this perfume. It's NOT overbearing, it DOESN'T smell like "old lady perfume", which is an insult IMHO! It's Fresh, it's Young, it's Sexy, it's Feminine, it's Very Vibrant & Refreshing!! Sophisticated, it's Empowering! I feel that I can conquer the World confidently! It's not overly done or underly done. Just the right amount of base notes mixed perfectly! YES, I DO recommend it, try it out! Chance's are, you'll fall head over heels, just like I have!
Channel the Godess in you with Chanel Chance!
Hope this review helps those who are on the fence about this perfume or the eau de toilet spray. They BOTH are amazing!

on 3/24/2018 6:37:00 PM

Love! It's a fresh, summery scent. I use it all year, though.

on 10/13/2017 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My favorite perfume. So beautiful, flowery, and rich. I really love this perfume. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. It's very long lasting and wears beautifully.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always receive compliments when I spray this on. What I like most is that it last all day!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to use no. 5 but I decided that smelled like an old lady ;P Like others have said, I too get compliments when I wear this fragrance. I have the eau de parfum - & I think it's the perfect strength. It's just such a pleasant, girly-feminine scent <3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my all time favourites. I always get compliments wearing it. If it's not yet classed as one, it will be a future classic!

on 1/6/2017 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I receive compliments EVERY time I wear this. I love,love,love tge scent!

on 1/6/2017 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite fragrance ever. My signature scent matching my chemistry. Usually, most fragrances don't last on my dry and fair skin or don't have a prominent sillage on me. I always get compliments about how amazing and charming I smell (both from men and women)...

on 12/12/2016 3:16:00 AM

One of my favorite perfumes which became my signature. I'm using it now for about ten years and still. I know some find it a little bit heavy and overwhelming but what can I say I love it the way it is. It is fresh, sophisticated, classy, seductive and the scent lasts for the next day and the day after it. I love it.

I wish that chanel made this in a bar soap! It's amazing. I have eau frâiche lotion & edt (I've heard Lauren LC Conrad liked this in edt), eau tendre body spray & chance edp & I'm most fond of eau frâiche but I love all 3. It smells so fresh. Not as strong as like, allure or other hard hitters that can turn a little bitter. Chanel is like I can't get enough lol I like coco, allure, Coco noir, eau premiere 5, & most of all beige. This is awesome! $78 for a small bottle. I keep it in my purse. Amazing!! This makes me so happy. It's vibrant. "...I got sunshine in a bag!"

Popular Fragrances