Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance
Chance

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always receive compliments when I spray this on. What I like most is that it last all day!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to use no. 5 but I decided that smelled like an old lady ;P Like others have said, I too get compliments when I wear this fragrance. I have the eau de parfum - & I think it's the perfect strength. It's just such a pleasant, girly-feminine scent <3

on 1/28/2017 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I prefer Coco - maybe because I am older? The Eau Tendre version is OK. Regular Chance? Not my thing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my all time favourites. I always get compliments wearing it. If it's not yet classed as one, it will be a future classic!

on 1/6/2017 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I receive compliments EVERY time I wear this. I love,love,love tge scent!

on 1/6/2017 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite fragrance ever. My signature scent matching my chemistry. Usually, most fragrances don't last on my dry and fair skin or don't have a prominent sillage on me. I always get compliments about how amazing and charming I smell (both from men and women)...

on 12/12/2016 3:16:00 AM

One of my favorite perfumes which became my signature. I'm using it now for about ten years and still. I know some find it a little bit heavy and overwhelming but what can I say I love it the way it is. It is fresh, sophisticated, classy, seductive and the scent lasts for the next day and the day after it. I love it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wish that chanel made this in a bar soap! It's amazing. I have eau frâiche lotion & edt (I've heard Lauren LC Conrad liked this in edt), eau tendre body spray & chance edp & I'm most fond of eau frâiche but I love all 3. It smells so fresh. Not as strong as like, allure or other hard hitters that can turn a little bitter. Chanel is like I can't get enough lol I like coco, allure, Coco noir, eau premiere 5, & most of all beige. This is awesome! $78 for a small bottle. I keep it in my purse. Amazing!! This makes me so happy. It's vibrant. "...I got sunshine in a bag!"

on 8/5/2016 8:52:00 PM

This is a nice scent. Think CoCo Mademoiselle with the balls removed. I do like the lightness, but it isn't unique enough for me to seek it out. It is much lighter than CM, but the edp is still pretty strong. I wouldn't apply more than a single spritz.

Smells beyond amazing and I am continually thrilled every time I apply this.

Popular Fragrances