3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

21 days ago

I smelled this on other people, and finally had to have it. It's nice but very, very strong. It is quite sweet to my taste. I suggest you spray once in the air, and walk under it. Otherwise you will knock people over. The eau tendre is nicer, I think. More versatile.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

2 months ago

This girl has been with me since she came out. Love at first sight. She is the little sister of Madimoiselle and Gabrielle, and she is supposed to stand out, with her round bottle and young floral smell. To me Chance is sweet, floral but still daring and present.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

1.0

a year ago

Chanel has some beauties that are worth the high prices, but this one smells like a simple Avon offering targeted to middle school girls for sock hops on Friday night. This has very little personality to me. It smells light and generic and perfect for people who do not want to wear a scent that others will ever notice. It reminds me of an after shower body spray ( that is really expensive) . Not for me .

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2 years ago

Hello MUA, Let's talk about my signature Perfume that I absolutely LOVE and get LOTS of comments on everywhere I go. I've been a faithful Chanel Chance Perfume wearer for 10 years, maybe more. YES, it's expensive.. however VERY Much Worth It!! SCENTS & DESCRIPTION: Eau de Parfum Spray. For those who dare to dream, the chance for romance was never greater! The decidedly young scent of CHANCE, an unexpected floral, now pulls out all the stops in Eau de Parfum spray. Notes: citrus accord, hyacinth, iris, jasmine, pink pepper, patchouli, vetiver, amber, white musk, vanilla. MY REVIEW: Chanel has always been my favourite brand and I definitely have to tell You, this Chanel perfume has completely mesmerised me. It’s mild and sensual floral fragrance makes you and people around you feel great. What makes this perfume more adorable is its long-lasting smell. I just love this perfume. It's NOT overbearing, it DOESN'T smell like "old lady perfume", which is an insult IMHO! It's Fresh, it's Young, it's Sexy, it's Feminine, it's Very Vibrant & Refreshing!! Sophisticated, it's Empowering! I feel that I can conquer the World confidently! It's not overly done or underly done. Just the right amount of base notes mixed perfectly! YES, I DO recommend it, try it out! Chance's are, you'll fall head over heels, just like I have! Channel the Godess in you with Chanel Chance! Hope this review helps those who are on the fence about this perfume or the eau de toilet spray. They BOTH are amazing!

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

from

2 years ago

Love! It's a fresh, summery scent. I use it all year, though.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

2 years ago

My favorite perfume. So beautiful, flowery, and rich. I really love this perfume. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. It's very long lasting and wears beautifully.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

3.0

3 years ago

I am a huge fan of Chanel fragrances that work so well with my body chemistry. I could not live without my old times favourite Allure closely followed by Coco Noir, Coco Mademoiselle and No.5. I was quite keen to try this latest addition to the classy and sophisticated Chanel fragrance collection and I actually purchased it slightly on a whim. What can I say? This is very generic, so similar to many others of this type, full of peppery and fruit notes, way too airy fragrance, that I can only presume is supposed to cater for a much younger clientele. Not my thing at all and in all truth and honesty I would never purchase this if it wasn't Chanel which in itself is not a reason good enough to use it. I could not even finish my bottle. Gave it to my mum who is not very loyal to any fragrance in particular and this is definitely more within her genre than mine. Overall not a very bad fragrance but definitely nothing special! UPDATE: I actually like this fragrance. Still think it's not unique enough but it just smells of happiness if it makes sense. Not for me personally but I like to smell it on others.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Medium

3 years ago

I always receive compliments when I spray this on. What I like most is that it last all day!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

3 years ago

I used to use no. 5 but I decided that smelled like an old lady ;P Like others have said, I too get compliments when I wear this fragrance. I have the eau de parfum - & I think it's the perfect strength. It's just such a pleasant, girly-feminine scent <3

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3.0

3 years ago

I prefer Coco - maybe because I am older? The Eau Tendre version is OK. Regular Chance? Not my thing.

About reviewer (2440 reviews)

Age44-55