Chanel Chance

Chance

3.3

on 1/28/2017 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I prefer Coco - maybe because I am older? The Eau Tendre version is OK. Regular Chance? Not my thing.

on 10/2/2015 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

love this parfum ..

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of my favorite bottles of Perfum , it smells beautiful all day . It's the kind you forget you have it on and someone can still smell it on you . Love it . ❤️

on 1/30/2014 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Dear G-d this is ghastly. As a longtime wearer of many Chanel fragrances (No. 5 Elixir Sensual being my favorite.) this has to be the most egregiously offensive odor this house of style has emitted. Why oh why Chanel did you have to stoop down to cater to the lowest common denominator to market your name to youth audiences? That IS the purpose of this scent, right?
That said, this is a combination of too many odors :floral, metallic, masculine, spicy, green. And the outcome: awful. I have smelled better hand soap from public bathroom dispensers.
Dry down on me smells similar to a mans peppery deoderant...that didn't work all that well.
That said, I'm certain this concoction of foul sells wildly, but not to the loyal, elegant hardcore Chanel customer that made and dare I say will be the reason your brand continues.
Please, make this a limited edition. I'm tired of smelling this on the obnoxious grocery bagging girl at my local Stop and Shop who is in year 2 of failing to acquire her GED.

on 4/27/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nordstroms was spritzing Chanel Chase so I tried it. This does not smell good on me, I kinda can't believe it's Chanel. At first I liked it, but then after a little while it smells like cheap body fragrance/artificial smoke, or how your cloths stink the day after a bonfire.

on 4/11/2013 8:50:00 PM

Being the devout fragrance review reader that I am (I check in daily to read the reviews) I am always struck by the rave reviews for this perfume. Naturally, I ordered a sample off of ebay and received it yesterday. Okay. Do not like. I already have tried Miracle and passed that on. This smells the same to me. Not interesting at all. Different strokes and all that. As someone mentioned earlier, if this did not have the Chanel name, it would probably not be so compelling. I do not find it fresh at all. Perhaps on someone else. Not for me.

on 4/7/2013 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I always reach for chance when I want to smell fresh & sexy. This particular fragrance always brings on the compliments. It isn't expensive in that it last's a fairly long time on my skin. It even gets better as the day wears on. This one is for the sophistacted lady for sure.

on 2/12/2013 8:25:00 PM

I've been a die hard Coco fan for years, but I think I like Chance just as much. It's light, warm and long-lasting on me. I bought it for special occasions, but I wear it every day now. I have received a lot of compliments!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love Chance so much. It works well with my skin chemistry, has super lasting power and most of all, makes me smile when I spray a bit on. I've always loved fragrance, worn since a teenager and have never had this happen before. I have both EDT and EDP (EDT seems lighter and less serious?) and treasure and have repurchased. The very round, full citrus-but-not-citrus note is loveIy and I think what gives it a supposedly youthful vibe but I just don't see it - maybe just compared to other Chanel scents? I don't get any powdery scent at all on me. It is so unique and always makes me happy.

on 12/28/2011 9:07:00 PM

I got it for a Christmas and it was love at first smell! It is pleasant but not "too much". I have received many compliments when wear it. Very plain packaging, but still love the scent!!

Popular Fragrances