Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance
Chance

3.2

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of Chanel fragrances that work so well with my body chemistry. I could not live without my old times favourite Allure closely followed by Coco Noir, Coco Mademoiselle and No.5. I was quite keen to try this latest addition to the classy and sophisticated Chanel fragrance collection and I actually purchased it slightly on a whim. What can I say? This is very generic, so similar to many others of this type, full of peppery and fruit notes, way too airy fragrance, that I can only presume is supposed to cater for a much younger clientele. Not my thing at all and in all truth and honesty I would never purchase this if it wasn't Chanel which in itself is not a reason good enough to use it. I could not even finish my bottle. Gave it to my mum who is not very loyal to any fragrance in particular and this is definitely more within her genre than mine. Overall not a very bad fragrance but definitely nothing special!
UPDATE: I actually like this fragrance. Still think it's not unique enough but it just smells of happiness if it makes sense. Not for me personally but I like to smell it on others.

on 1/6/2017 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite fragrance ever. My signature scent matching my chemistry. Usually, most fragrances don't last on my dry and fair skin or don't have a prominent sillage on me. I always get compliments about how amazing and charming I smell (both from men and women)...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wish that chanel made this in a bar soap! It's amazing. I have eau frâiche lotion & edt (I've heard Lauren LC Conrad liked this in edt), eau tendre body spray & chance edp & I'm most fond of eau frâiche but I love all 3. It smells so fresh. Not as strong as like, allure or other hard hitters that can turn a little bitter. Chanel is like I can't get enough lol I like coco, allure, Coco noir, eau premiere 5, & most of all beige. This is awesome! $78 for a small bottle. I keep it in my purse. Amazing!! This makes me so happy. It's vibrant. "...I got sunshine in a bag!"

Smells beyond amazing and I am continually thrilled every time I apply this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I get a lot of amazing feedback every time I wear this!

The staying power is decent, and it comes in a very cute round bottle. It was a tad expensive, but I will definately keep repurchasing! I think I've finally found my "signature scent!"

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

One of my favorite Chanel frags so far. CM was a just little too masculine for my taste. I prefer this one that is fruity and sparkly. Just love the pineapple in the beginning. Great for spring.

on 12/28/2014 2:36:00 PM

Sweet young and floral. Too floral for my preference.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have allergies and normally all perfume will make me sneeze and sometimes I have a hard time breathing. This perfume does not bother me. I also have weird body chemistry and usually makes all perfumes smell like pickle juice on me. Yes, somebody once told me that. Chanel perfume does not do this to me. This is by far my most favorite Chanel perfume. I get so many compliments from people. This is my all year around perfume. One spray in the morning will last all day. Don't over do it.

Update 10/3/2017: I wear this occasionally, it has been in my drawer for 7 years and it still smells amazing. The Chanel fragrance lady says that is because Chanel uses real flowers for their fragrances and not chemicals. I did not realize that. Due to longevity, I will stick with Chanel.

Love. Very fresh smell.

This smells like House of Chanel, poured some of each of their existing perfumes into one bottle. Very strange, boring scent. I'm not sure how the name fits with the scent, maybe it means that there is a Chance, that someone will like it, but most wont. Other than that, it's expensive and the bottle is boring.

Popular Fragrances