Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance
Chance

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always receive compliments when I spray this on. What I like most is that it last all day!!!

on 12/12/2016 3:16:00 AM

One of my favorite perfumes which became my signature. I'm using it now for about ten years and still. I know some find it a little bit heavy and overwhelming but what can I say I love it the way it is. It is fresh, sophisticated, classy, seductive and the scent lasts for the next day and the day after it. I love it.

on 8/5/2016 8:52:00 PM

This is a nice scent. Think CoCo Mademoiselle with the balls removed. I do like the lightness, but it isn't unique enough for me to seek it out. It is much lighter than CM, but the edp is still pretty strong. I wouldn't apply more than a single spritz.

on 10/9/2015 11:09:00 PM

The best perfume that I ever tried still using it for years now....

on 8/23/2015 5:53:00 PM

Love this scent for many years!

OMG this is IT for me! I've purchased this multiple times. Every time I wear it I always feel... special. Like this is the perfume for me. My fiancé has never smelled this on me but luckily I have a fresh bottle for our wedding day. Can't wait to wear beloved Chance on our special day!

It's a very pretty scent, very feminine, but it has some powdery undertones which I don't particularly care for over scents that don't. The first time I smelled this I bought a bottle but it's rarely used.

Chance, oh how I love thee. I was 19 years old when I found you, you were my first ever Chanel experience, yet you remain one of my absolute favorites. You're not nearly as heavy as No. 5, yet you're far more zesty than Coco Mademoiselle.

Now that I'm 30, I find that I've just now come to realize how much I appreciate you and all your spicy characteristics. Your pepper alone makes me feel fiery and alive. You have a slight oriental vibe that could, early on, be mistaken as masculine, but that soon softens into pure sophistication.

You're mature and elegant, and you make me feel the same. One spritz in my hair and you last for 48 hours. I can still smell you on my pillow. I don't care if anyone around me has an aversion to you, not that I've *ever* experienced that - quite the opposite. Men adore you and women are jealous of you. You will forever be a staple in my perfume collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this perfume, gorgeous warm scent, slightly floral, slightly woody. perfect. Also long lasting, much more so than madamoiselle

This one’s for the ambitious heart. This gorgeous perfume is full of youthful energy and promise. It makes you want to dream, to take on the world. If you’re raring to go, go with this. It won’t fail you.
Please stop by if you get a chance http://blue-arc-en-ciel.blogspot.in/

Popular Fragrances