Chanel Chance

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Chanel Chance
Chance

4.1

Okay so I got this as a gift from my aunt this year, and I'm a real fan of anything expensive (I need to stop) and getting my hands on a Chanel perfume was a dream come true for me.
This has a really sweet powdery smell; like how you would expect a ballerina in a pink tutu to smell like, it's really nice during daytime if you're feeling really cutesy or you're rocking your new summer dress. But I wouldn't wear it on a party or a really bold night out.
The bottle was really pretty and elegant; and I don't know why but after about three weeks it was really hard to spray it on, the thing kept getting stuck! I had to spray it away from me for a couple of times before I could get hold of a proper puff of Fragrance out of that.
I wear this mostly if I'm wearing a light dress out, and I noticed so many kids love it (I volunteer at an orphanage) they kept saying things like "you smell like a princess" or "you smell so pretty"
It doesn't last THAT long though; a couple of hours maybe, I bet this is marketed at teens because this stuff is really catchy. You wouldn't want to make this your signature scent or to be known wearing this, it's not that notable. But if you're looking for a nice day out for a couple of hours this can make you feel really happy and pumped up, like a little girl.
I didn't get any comments from older people though; my mom once told me I smelled good, and my classmates commented on how nice I smelled :)
Bottom line, this is a pretty good spring/summer day out perfume, all in good fun and nothing too bold or head turning if that's what you're looking for.

on 1/31/2014 7:17:00 AM

I used to have Chanel chance eau de tendre not chance eau de parfum. I liked the previous one it had a really nice soft smell and every body complimented it. But this eau de parfum is too strong it sometimes give nausea because it is too strong!!! So I wouldn't recommend it for people who likes soft parfume.

on 1/30/2014 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

smells so good...I love it cant get enough...my boyfriend is all over me when ever I put this on...a girl in my french experience class had this on and I had to get my mom to get a bottle for me...she likes it too....and plus boys like it too

on 8/20/2013 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've smelled this perfume a few times, it smells so gorgeous and fresh!

Absolutely love this fragrance! I usually don't go for perfumes with an overpowering scent, so this one was perfect! It has a clean, sweet smell without being too strong. I bought the small purse spray, so it's easy and convenient for me when I'm out and on the go. It also came with 2 refills, which I found very good considering the price of this fragrance.

I absolutely love this fragrance! i have the EDP and it lasts on my skin for days even after i take a shower. I get several compliments daily even though i've been wearing this perfume for two years now. I agree it is expensive and as an 18 yr. old who makes minimum wage its definitely a splurge but one i am willing to make over and over again. This perfume literally makes me feel so sexy and feminine even if im just lounging around in sweats. I would definitely go test out this fragrance since it may work differently with your body chemistry and it is an expensive perfume. I definitely reccomend the EDP it lasts much longer on the skin and i personally prefer the scent it gives off compared to the EDT.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This perfume, out of all the ones I own, is definitely top on my list (right behind Daisy, I think). I love this perfume, although it is mature (but not too mature, which is unusual for Chanel). I will be picking up Eau Tendre and Eau Fraiche soon.

Best chanel perfume yet! Tad expensive though :/

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I first got a sample of this perfume when I bought Chanel foundation at Galleries Lafayette. I instantly fell in love with it! It's a very good smell and is quite light (after you are wearing it for a bit), but it is expensive!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I'm by no means a perfume junkie but I have great taste in perfume. This is an excellent scent, in my opinion. IT'S CHANEL, AFTER ALL. You can't go wrong. I'm a Sophomore in high school, and this scent is perfect for day to day and night use as well. I have quite a few expensive perfumes from brands like CK, but this is my favourite. I don't understand why it has such a low rating. I love the scent, and in conjunction with an unscented lotion, this lasts almost all day on me. Whenever I wear this, people always compliment, and I've even had a guy friend say that I smelled really nice. However, the price... is way too much for teens and maybe even young women. My Dad bought this for me as a gift from Paris. Otherwise, I would never buy something this expensive!

Popular Fragrances