MAC Pigment in Sunnydaze

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Pigment in Sunnydaze
Pigment in Sunnydaze

on 1/20/2011 6:19:00 AM

I don't find this color so amazing... it is just ok!.. as an e/s.
haven't tryed it so much to be honest, is too sparkly for a daytime and so light for the night! (I love to rock the smoky look).
I also experiment fallout

on 3/1/2010 11:38:00 AM

Some people call this a silvery taupe,but I think of it as more.a gray gold color. It is very beautiful, and a great hilighter. I use this witk many looks,especially smokey gold/black or green looks. I find this to be a very versitile color and I'm very happy this color made its way into my collection.

on 9/8/2006 11:56:00 AM

Nice pigment, I love it with Coco, and it works well for me with Moth Brown too. A nice shimmery, and yes sexy, neutral.

I missed out on Coco bandwagon so of course I was excited to hear about Sunnydaze & how they are very similar. I managed to get Sunnydaze (my 1st pigment ever) from Nordstrom.com & boy I'm sure glad that I did. It's gorgeous! If you like brown taupes, this is one to get, it's so hot! It's a medium brown with colorful sparkles/shimmer. I 1st tried it dry & thought there was actually too much glitter (it got everywhere, but the color still managed to be pretty). The 2nd time I used this I tried it wet, and wa-la! Perfect color to compliment my usual smokey brown eye mu & hazel eyes. This will last me a lifetime! There is so much e/s in a pigment jar. UPDATE-Still loving this! HG for sure! I agree with another reviewer that this a very SEXY silver taupe with a mocha tone.

on 6/24/2006 10:47:00 AM

I agree that Sunny Daze is very similar to Coco, but there are definitely differences. Coco is my favorite pigment and a definite staple for me. Sunny Daze is a tad lighter with a lot more silver shimmer. My problem is that the some of the shimmer is big, and it verges on being glittery. I don't like using it dry because the shimmer falls all over my face. It is very pretty applied wet though. I'm disappointed because I thought I was going to love having another pigment similar to Coco, but I can't see myself using this very often.

on 6/20/2006 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I deleted my previous review on this, because I think I may have been too hasty when I initially reviewed this pigment. I originally said Sunny Daze was practically identical to Coco Pigment- almost a dead ringer! Turns out it's NOT as identical as I had previously thought...When I swiped these two pigments on my hand- side by side- Coco and Sunny Daze were so similar I couldn't tell where one swipe ended and the other began. The colors blended perfectly into each other, except for the excessive sparkly glitter of Sunny Daze, which made it stand out.On my eyes, Sunny Daze is quite different than Coco is on my lids. Coco is more of a silvery-taupe with sheen to it. Coco also seems a tad bit darker, and it applies much smoother and neater than Sunny Daze. Sunny Daze is more of a golden-brown with LOTS & LOTS of flyaway glitter particles (like Lily White Pigment)! Man, it drives me nuts when I am swiping it on my eyes, and a big chunk falls under my eye... and then I have glitter particles all over my chin and the rest of my face! It's as if I were at a children's party and the Good Fairy Tink came by and dusted me over with some 6-year old's fairy dust! Yikes! I love MAC pigments, but I gotta say I am not very fond of the ones with all the flyaway glitter particles in them. Too bad, too, because I find that some of the ones with the chunky glitter are the pigments with the prettiest color payoff! But~ I hate applying them because the particles get in my eyes (yes, I wear contact lenses, so NOT GOOD), and they seem too frosty to wear during the daytime as a lid color. Sunny daze falls into this category, so even tho I think it is a GORGEOUS color (like Lily White), I had to come back here and deduct a lippie. I don't like all the excess glitter in this one. If you don't mind frosty pigments with chunky glitter, than you will love Sunny Daze. If MAC made another pigment like this without the glitter, I would give it a "5" & buy it in a heartbeat! But I do think that Coco and Sunny Daze do have their differences, and I now do see a reason to own both. continued >>