MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Sunnydaze

MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Sunnydaze
Pigment in Sunnydaze

4.3

on 1/20/2011 6:19:00 AM

I don't find this color so amazing... it is just ok!.. as an e/s.
haven't tryed it so much to be honest, is too sparkly for a daytime and so light for the night! (I love to rock the smoky look).
I also experiment fallout

on 8/29/2010 2:02:00 AM

i got this in the holiday 09 pigment set, this was way too glittery for me as an eyeshadow, so it kinda just sat there. but today I tried it on my nails as polish and it is amazing!!! it's a beautiful taupey golden color. I'm glad I found a use for this.. love!

on 5/16/2008 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I came across this color accidentally when some one threw a sample of it into my swap. And am I glad they did! I am NC35/C4 Asian & this is the most perfect silvery brown taupe ever! It is incredibly flattering on me. When used alone, it seems rather sheer. But when used on top of Fyrinnae's Snow Leopard (a satiny taupe), it is gorgeous! I do get a little bit of fallout but it is nothing to complain about. I've since accumulated a full size & 2 more sample jars of this color (enough to last me 10 years, probably!). This is the perfect neutral color that is not too boring but not over-the-top either.

I've heard comparisons of this to Coco & I must say that they look similar in the jar but totally different on my face. Coco had a russet orangey undertone to it that was very unflattering on my olive-yellow-slightly peachy skintone. I also found Coco to be darker & more brown.

on 9/8/2006 11:56:00 AM

Nice pigment, I love it with Coco, and it works well for me with Moth Brown too. A nice shimmery, and yes sexy, neutral.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

WOW, what a sexy sexy pigment!! I thought the Sweetie Cakes line was the best, but I have fallen in love with FOUR of the pigments in the She Shines collection. SunnyDaze is a SEXY silver taupe with a mocha tone. Today I paired this with Lily White, and Tan, very nice. If this weren't LE I would buy this again for sure. It IS sparkly (one of the reasons why I <3 it) so it's not for everybody.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this light taupe colour. Indeed it is quite similar to Coco pigment but it's lighter and more reflective. It's a great neutral to have and pairs well with most colours.