MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Sunnydaze

Pigment in Sunnydaze

3.8

on 5/16/2008 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I came across this color accidentally when some one threw a sample of it into my swap. And am I glad they did! I am NC35/C4 Asian & this is the most perfect silvery brown taupe ever! It is incredibly flattering on me. When used alone, it seems rather sheer. But when used on top of Fyrinnae's Snow Leopard (a satiny taupe), it is gorgeous! I do get a little bit of fallout but it is nothing to complain about. I've since accumulated a full size & 2 more sample jars of this color (enough to last me 10 years, probably!). This is the perfect neutral color that is not too boring but not over-the-top either.

I've heard comparisons of this to Coco & I must say that they look similar in the jar but totally different on my face. Coco had a russet orangey undertone to it that was very unflattering on my olive-yellow-slightly peachy skintone. I also found Coco to be darker & more brown.

on 7/23/2006 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite pigments ever - it's like a lighter version of Coco, which looks like dirt on me because it's so dark. SD is a lighter, more sparklier version and I love it as a wash for nighttime. It's very sultry and extremely versatile.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this light taupe colour. Indeed it is quite similar to Coco pigment but it's lighter and more reflective. It's a great neutral to have and pairs well with most colours.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I found this identical to Coco, so it's great if you missed out - but it peeved me off, because I already have it. Back to Mac it went....