MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Sunnydaze

MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Sunnydaze
Pigment in Sunnydaze

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this pigment! It's a beautiful shimmery taupe with gold highlights. I love this color on my green eyes, it makes them pop!! I would highly recommend trying this pigment, even if in a sample!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Got a sample of this on ebay and I love it. For me, it's the perfect silvery taupe and I love the way it looks on my lids. I reach for this much more often than tan. My only regret was not getting a full size jar when they were available. I recently saw a bin on ebay for $45! Forget that! I love it but not THAT much. I just ordered another sample instead. If I can find a reasonably priced full size jar I will definitely repurchase. For reference: brunette, NW40.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Sunny Daze is one of the new Limited edition pigments released June 2006 with the She Shine collection. Someone on the boards posted that these new shades were mixes of existing pigments. This is a shimmery soft light taupe color. Pretty but a little light and not a very unique shade. Almost looks like my skintone (NC30 light olive complexion) but with a ton of shimmer. Very soft looking. Nice amount of pigment and not chunky. Great consistency. Retails for $19.50 for the jar and a little will go a long way.