MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Sunnydaze

MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Sunnydaze
Pigment in Sunnydaze

4.2

on 1/20/2011 6:19:00 AM

I don't find this color so amazing... it is just ok!.. as an e/s.
haven't tryed it so much to be honest, is too sparkly for a daytime and so light for the night! (I love to rock the smoky look).
I also experiment fallout

on 3/9/2010 10:42:00 AM

Sunnydaze is very interesting because it shows up as a golden silverish mocha color with shimmer. ??? Yes, it somehow manages to show as golden and silver. I wear this on the lid and as a crease color, and it's magnificent as both. It looks bland in the jar, but when applied you get some real "oomph." Unfortunately, this is LE and was released in 2006 as part of the She Shines collection.

on 3/1/2010 11:38:00 AM

Some people call this a silvery taupe,but I think of it as more.a gray gold color. It is very beautiful, and a great hilighter. I use this witk many looks,especially smokey gold/black or green looks. I find this to be a very versitile color and I'm very happy this color made its way into my collection.

on 2/25/2010 5:49:00 PM

Very pretty champagne golden color. Nice shimmer and applied over the right base it has excellent staying power. I would recommend this pigment!

on 12/10/2008 8:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This pigment shows up a shimmery golden taupe on my skin. I'm not much of one for neutrals, but this is absolutely lovely. The texture is smooth and I don't have fallout problems. I really like it!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

It looks very nice in the tub and swipes well too. But, when I put it on my eyelids, it was flaky and super glittery. It's a really really pretty goldish taupe on my, but the fall out was just too much! I received a huge sample of this from a sweet MUAer but, I don't think I will repurchase this again.

I am NW15 with green eyes. This color was LE with the June 2006 She Shines collection. The color description is a soft apricot-taupe with silver pearlized pigments. Another beautiful and interesting pigment color from MAC. This color is beautiful, and is great paired with Sunpepper pigment in the crease. Pigments are $19.50 each. I would repurchase.

I bought this color as a sample. I think this is probably my most favorite pigment if not eyeshadow all together. It's pretty as dry and i really love it wet. It's a neat color. Looks good w/ browns and pinks but I believe it would look good with grays and blues.

sunnydaze is a pretty darn nice piggie. not too much fallout on this one, excellent color pay off. i have a hard time finding good compliments for it, but so far i like it a lot. not much else to say, great neutral.

Aside from the fact that I'm completely obsessed with MAC pigments this is my absolute favorite. I bought a sample of it on ebay recently and absolutely love it. I read that the FS jars on there were going for $45, I actually just today bought a FS on there for $19.99 and $4 priority shipping. Keep watching! The girl I bought from has sold several at that price but they must go fast! There is also one for a BIN of $28. Its definately worth it. I used it yesterday with coco beach in the crease and it looked so pretty.