MAC Pigment in Sunnydaze

Filtered by skin type : Normal
MAC Pigment in Sunnydaze
Pigment in Sunnydaze

4.5

I got this pigment with the holiday collection in 09. I never really used it because it looks so bland in the jar. Over the past few days I have been going through my eyeshadows searching for colors for summer looks and came across this. I decided to swatch it and OMG!!!! I can't believe I haven't been wearing this!!! Its soooo pretty. Its a golden taupe with a silver sheen. I think.... Its a little hard to explain. But its beautiful by its self with black liner or in the mix with browns, blacks, greens. There's a lot of possibilities. I do believe this will become my go to eyeshadow!!

on 11/29/2009 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG pigment!! It's a gorgeous color, and a very good quality. It's somewhat light, and is good for someone like me who doesn't use much eyeshadow. It has a nice glittery shimmer, which is a nice effect, and I think it would look good on any skin tone. I would definitely buy this again, and probably will have to soon, because mine's going to run out!

on 3/5/2007 1:40:00 PM

I've changed my rating on Sunnydaze. This pigment does fly-away and the texture is a bit brittle and dry compared to other pigments but it's quite gorgeous when you get the hang of how to work with it. Now that my skills have improved I have managed to get great looks with minimal fly-away. It's a beautiful, high-shimmer and glitter taupe. I like how it's buildable to achieve different shine intensity. I did not give it five lippies because of the fly-away and it can get too glittery sometimes. Nevertheless it's very pretty.

This is the PRETTIEST golden-beige shade out there! I wear this nearly every day, and it looks wonderful! Too bad it was LE :-(