MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Sunnydaze

MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Sunnydaze
Pigment in Sunnydaze

4.1

on 8/29/2010 2:02:00 AM

i got this in the holiday 09 pigment set, this was way too glittery for me as an eyeshadow, so it kinda just sat there. but today I tried it on my nails as polish and it is amazing!!! it's a beautiful taupey golden color. I'm glad I found a use for this.. love!

Beautiful, shimmery, sparkly, tan/cool golden champagne pigment. Goes on with ease but does get messy, no matter how careful I try to be. I think that it may be the finely-milled texture of this lovely pigment that makes it so prone to flying everywhere. After each application, I end up with product all over my cheeks and I do not experience that with other pigments.

on 2/28/2008 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

meh, alot of fallout and the silvery color just came across kinda blah

I received this pigment in a swap about a year ago and I don't think I really tried it until just recently. The past 2 days, I've worn it on my lids with MAC Sophisto on my lips and the result is sooo pretty. It really really brings out the blue in my eyes and I think will be perfect for the holidays. I think I may even wear this when I go to a wedding right after xmas.

In terms of color..I'd describe this as a taupe with golden highlights. But I see no copper or red undertones and therefore it looks great on fair skin (I have pink/blue undertones). I like this better than Tan and Subtle, which I also have....

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC* LOVE this pigment! Keep reaching for it! Gorgeous neutral colour, kinda silvery taupe, looks sooooo scary in the pot, but once applied, it's sooo pretty and gorgeous! I apply this with my finger and it just glides on my lid, with mo fall out problem. HG status for sure.

continued >>

on 8/22/2006 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Sexy doesn't even begin to describe this pigment. It is by far my favorite pigment and new staple. I especially love buffing it all over my face with my 187 for a beautiful glowy finish.

on 8/12/2006 12:20:00 AM

I love sunnydaze. its absolutely perfect shade of brown. i can mix it and blend it in with any other shadow colors n it will still look fab. i <3 it.