MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Sunnydaze

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Sunnydaze
Pigment in Sunnydaze

4.3

Beautiful, shimmery, sparkly, tan/cool golden champagne pigment. Goes on with ease but does get messy, no matter how careful I try to be. I think that it may be the finely-milled texture of this lovely pigment that makes it so prone to flying everywhere. After each application, I end up with product all over my cheeks and I do not experience that with other pigments.

on 3/1/2010 11:38:00 AM

Some people call this a silvery taupe,but I think of it as more.a gray gold color. It is very beautiful, and a great hilighter. I use this witk many looks,especially smokey gold/black or green looks. I find this to be a very versitile color and I'm very happy this color made its way into my collection.

on 12/10/2008 8:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This pigment shows up a shimmery golden taupe on my skin. I'm not much of one for neutrals, but this is absolutely lovely. The texture is smooth and I don't have fallout problems. I really like it!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

It looks very nice in the tub and swipes well too. But, when I put it on my eyelids, it was flaky and super glittery. It's a really really pretty goldish taupe on my, but the fall out was just too much! I received a huge sample of this from a sweet MUAer but, I don't think I will repurchase this again.

I am NW15 with green eyes. This color was LE with the June 2006 She Shines collection. The color description is a soft apricot-taupe with silver pearlized pigments. Another beautiful and interesting pigment color from MAC. This color is beautiful, and is great paired with Sunpepper pigment in the crease. Pigments are $19.50 each. I would repurchase.

I bought this color as a sample. I think this is probably my most favorite pigment if not eyeshadow all together. It's pretty as dry and i really love it wet. It's a neat color. Looks good w/ browns and pinks but I believe it would look good with grays and blues.

I received this pigment in a swap about a year ago and I don't think I really tried it until just recently. The past 2 days, I've worn it on my lids with MAC Sophisto on my lips and the result is sooo pretty. It really really brings out the blue in my eyes and I think will be perfect for the holidays. I think I may even wear this when I go to a wedding right after xmas.

In terms of color..I'd describe this as a taupe with golden highlights. But I see no copper or red undertones and therefore it looks great on fair skin (I have pink/blue undertones). I like this better than Tan and Subtle, which I also have....

sunnydaze is a pretty darn nice piggie. not too much fallout on this one, excellent color pay off. i have a hard time finding good compliments for it, but so far i like it a lot. not much else to say, great neutral.

Mehhh...not great, IMO. Too taupe-y and bland for me. I have a huge sample of this which I will never use.

on 9/8/2006 11:56:00 AM

Nice pigment, I love it with Coco, and it works well for me with Moth Brown too. A nice shimmery, and yes sexy, neutral.