Uploaded by svetkey2

price range

Reviews

3.0

Jan/20/2011

I don't find this color so amazing... it is just ok!.. as an e/s.
haven't tryed it so much to be honest, is too sparkly for a daytime and so light for the night! (I love to rock the smoky look).
I also experiment fallout

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Aug/29/2010

i got this in the holiday 09 pigment set, this was way too glittery for me as an eyeshadow, so it kinda just sat there. but today I tried it on my nails as polish and it is amazing!!! it's a beautiful taupey golden color. I'm glad I found a use for this.. love!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Apr/19/2010

I got this pigment with the holiday collection in 09. I never really used it because it looks so bland in the jar. Over the past few days I have been going through my eyeshadows searching for colors for summer looks and came across this. I decided to swatch it and OMG!!!! I can't believe I haven't been wearing this!!! Its soooo pretty. Its a golden taupe with a silver sheen. I think... …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Mar/09/2010

Beautiful, shimmery, sparkly, tan/cool golden champagne pigment. Goes on with ease but does get messy, no matter how careful I try to be. I think that it may be the finely-milled texture of this lovely pigment that makes it so prone to flying everywhere. After each application, I end up with product all over my cheeks and I do not experience that with other pigments.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Mar/09/2010

Sunnydaze is very interesting because it shows up as a golden silverish mocha color with shimmer. ??? Yes, it somehow manages to show as golden and silver. I wear this on the lid and as a crease color, and it's magnificent as both. It looks bland in the jar, but when applied you get some real "oomph." Unfortunately, this is LE and was released in 2006 as part of the She Shines …Read more

About reviewer (717 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Mar/01/2010

Some people call this a silvery taupe,but I think of it as more.a gray gold color. It is very beautiful, and a great hilighter. I use this witk many looks,especially smokey gold/black or green looks. I find this to be a very versitile color and I'm very happy this color made its way into my collection.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Feb/25/2010

Very pretty champagne golden color. Nice shimmer and applied over the right base it has excellent staying power. I would recommend this pigment!

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Nov/29/2009

This is my HG pigment!! It's a gorgeous color, and a very good quality. It's somewhat light, and is good for someone like me who doesn't use much eyeshadow. It has a nice glittery shimmer, which is a nice effect, and I think it would look good on any skin tone. I would definitely buy this again, and probably will have to soon, because mine's going to run out!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Nov/14/2009

What an amazing pigment! I'm new to pigments and this one tops em all. It's a gorgeous silvery taupe that blends so easily and add subtle depth to the crease or lid. Totally ideal for those of us who don't have deep set eyes. I got this in the new Mischief Makers release. When I first look at it in the jar I wasn't impressed, but after putting it on, I am instantly transformed …Read more

About reviewer (340 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Dec/10/2008

This pigment shows up a shimmery golden taupe on my skin. I'm not much of one for neutrals, but this is absolutely lovely. The texture is smooth and I don't have fallout problems. I really like it!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24