MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Sunnydaze

MAC Cosmetics Pigment in Sunnydaze
Pigment in Sunnydaze

4.1

on 1/20/2011 6:19:00 AM

I don't find this color so amazing... it is just ok!.. as an e/s.
haven't tryed it so much to be honest, is too sparkly for a daytime and so light for the night! (I love to rock the smoky look).
I also experiment fallout

I got this pigment with the holiday collection in 09. I never really used it because it looks so bland in the jar. Over the past few days I have been going through my eyeshadows searching for colors for summer looks and came across this. I decided to swatch it and OMG!!!! I can't believe I haven't been wearing this!!! Its soooo pretty. Its a golden taupe with a silver sheen. I think.... Its a little hard to explain. But its beautiful by its self with black liner or in the mix with browns, blacks, greens. There's a lot of possibilities. I do believe this will become my go to eyeshadow!!

on 3/1/2010 11:38:00 AM

Some people call this a silvery taupe,but I think of it as more.a gray gold color. It is very beautiful, and a great hilighter. I use this witk many looks,especially smokey gold/black or green looks. I find this to be a very versitile color and I'm very happy this color made its way into my collection.

on 2/25/2010 5:49:00 PM

Very pretty champagne golden color. Nice shimmer and applied over the right base it has excellent staying power. I would recommend this pigment!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

What an amazing pigment! I'm new to pigments and this one tops em all. It's a gorgeous silvery taupe that blends so easily and add subtle depth to the crease or lid. Totally ideal for those of us who don't have deep set eyes. I got this in the new Mischief Makers release. When I first look at it in the jar I wasn't impressed, but after putting it on, I am instantly transformed into smoldering temptress. I put Chocolate Brown in the crease, along with Dark Soul and Antique Gold Reflects. Such a beautiful product.

I bought this color as a sample. I think this is probably my most favorite pigment if not eyeshadow all together. It's pretty as dry and i really love it wet. It's a neat color. Looks good w/ browns and pinks but I believe it would look good with grays and blues.

I received this pigment in a swap about a year ago and I don't think I really tried it until just recently. The past 2 days, I've worn it on my lids with MAC Sophisto on my lips and the result is sooo pretty. It really really brings out the blue in my eyes and I think will be perfect for the holidays. I think I may even wear this when I go to a wedding right after xmas.

In terms of color..I'd describe this as a taupe with golden highlights. But I see no copper or red undertones and therefore it looks great on fair skin (I have pink/blue undertones). I like this better than Tan and Subtle, which I also have....

Aside from the fact that I'm completely obsessed with MAC pigments this is my absolute favorite. I bought a sample of it on ebay recently and absolutely love it. I read that the FS jars on there were going for $45, I actually just today bought a FS on there for $19.99 and $4 priority shipping. Keep watching! The girl I bought from has sold several at that price but they must go fast! There is also one for a BIN of $28. Its definately worth it. I used it yesterday with coco beach in the crease and it looked so pretty.

Sunnydaze pigment was my very first purchase from MAC. The sales associate recommended it, and I bought the very last container of this limited edition pigment. At first I wasn't sure about this shade because this pigment is very glittery and during application the glitter falls all over my face. Once my look is complete, the color looks stunning, which is why I decided that I can live with wiping off the fallen glitter. I wear Sunnydaze with Shroom and a darker brown eyeshadow (in the outer corners of the eyes) that I have from Lancome. I would buy this pigment again because it has become an almost every day color for me. I do shy away from it on days during which I can't be bothered with a lengthy application and clean up. I need a little extra time and effort with this messy pigment. I would describe the color as a glittery, happy silvery taupe.

on 10/29/2006 5:24:00 PM

Went to my local MAC store and asked for this...unfortunately they were out and they said it was LE, so I went straight to the website and luckily they still had it in stock! It's a really beautiful, extremely shimmery neutral warm taupey shade. It looks even more intense layered over the Shadestick in Beige-ing. I personally wear it for daytime (although for many, it may be more for evening due to the shimmer) on the lid up into the crease, then highlight the browbone with Pigment in Frost. For evening, I do the same, but put a darker brown in the crease. And of course, as with all PIgments, it's great quality for the cost, as it only takes a little for major impact!