MAC Pigment in Sunnydaze

MAC Pigment in Sunnydaze
Pigment in Sunnydaze

4.2

on 8/29/2010 2:02:00 AM

i got this in the holiday 09 pigment set, this was way too glittery for me as an eyeshadow, so it kinda just sat there. but today I tried it on my nails as polish and it is amazing!!! it's a beautiful taupey golden color. I'm glad I found a use for this.. love!

on 12/10/2008 8:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This pigment shows up a shimmery golden taupe on my skin. I'm not much of one for neutrals, but this is absolutely lovely. The texture is smooth and I don't have fallout problems. I really like it!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

It looks very nice in the tub and swipes well too. But, when I put it on my eyelids, it was flaky and super glittery. It's a really really pretty goldish taupe on my, but the fall out was just too much! I received a huge sample of this from a sweet MUAer but, I don't think I will repurchase this again.

I am NW15 with green eyes. This color was LE with the June 2006 She Shines collection. The color description is a soft apricot-taupe with silver pearlized pigments. Another beautiful and interesting pigment color from MAC. This color is beautiful, and is great paired with Sunpepper pigment in the crease. Pigments are $19.50 each. I would repurchase.

on 2/28/2008 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

meh, alot of fallout and the silvery color just came across kinda blah

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this pigment! It's a beautiful shimmery taupe with gold highlights. I love this color on my green eyes, it makes them pop!! I would highly recommend trying this pigment, even if in a sample!

sunnydaze is a pretty darn nice piggie. not too much fallout on this one, excellent color pay off. i have a hard time finding good compliments for it, but so far i like it a lot. not much else to say, great neutral.

on 8/22/2006 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Sexy doesn't even begin to describe this pigment. It is by far my favorite pigment and new staple. I especially love buffing it all over my face with my 187 for a beautiful glowy finish.

on 8/14/2006 5:45:00 PM

The colour is absolutely gorgeous!! It really wakes up my eyes when I put it on. My only complaint, and the only reason why I didn't give it 5 was because the glitter gets all over my face. I normally don't have a probelm with falling glitter, but with this I do for some reason. Other than that, it's amazing.

I missed out on Coco bandwagon so of course I was excited to hear about Sunnydaze & how they are very similar. I managed to get Sunnydaze (my 1st pigment ever) from Nordstrom.com & boy I'm sure glad that I did. It's gorgeous! If you like brown taupes, this is one to get, it's so hot! It's a medium brown with colorful sparkles/shimmer. I 1st tried it dry & thought there was actually too much glitter (it got everywhere, but the color still managed to be pretty). The 2nd time I used this I tried it wet, and wa-la! Perfect color to compliment my usual smokey brown eye mu & hazel eyes. This will last me a lifetime! There is so much e/s in a pigment jar. UPDATE-Still loving this! HG for sure! I agree with another reviewer that this a very SEXY silver taupe with a mocha tone.