Canmake JewelStar Eyes eyeshadow jelly

Canmake JewelStar Eyes eyeshadow jelly
JewelStar Eyes eyeshadow jelly

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I own three colors of these and they're great for a one-wash and go kind of look. The oldest one is more than a year old but is still as creamy as I first opened it. Granted it's a silicone-based cream eyeshadow so it tends to crease mid-day but I'm not one to be bothered by that. Plus, besides the slight creasing, this shadow stays on all day until I take it off! The glossy look they give is exactly the type of finish I look for in a glittery shadow. The fact that they're super cheap and contain quite a lot of product makes them great for younger people who can't spend a lot on makeup. In Japan, most schools have a makeup rule so these cannot be used during schooldays but you can bet that a lot of teenage girls-as well as other age groups-have this in their pouch. The lighter shades are perfect for a tearduct/aegyosal highlight and the darker shades can stand on their own as eyeshadows. What's not to love?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

While I normally like Canmake products in general, the Jewelstar Eyes are just a dud. Awful texture, tacky chunky glitter, weird glossy shine that makes it look like you've been crying... considering how expensive it is to get Canmake anything in the US I'll pass on these in the future.

on 3/25/2010 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The texture is great. It's like a gel. I got #07, which is basically a get gold glitter base. It creates a glittery glossy eyes effect, which IS very beautiful. But it creases horribly. So, no, will no repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got mine in a bronzy brown color, this product contains glitter, but with the brown color, they get along perfectly! it is def. my go-to eyeshadow, i like the texture, its gel like!

Have to use finger to apply, but the effect is gorgeous :D
the brown color adds depth to my eyes, I bought the brown one because it was the most pigmented shade among all shades :)

The price is cheap but the amount of product is little too! But the quality is not bad at all, will def. repurchase!