Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Plantidote Mega-Mushroom Treatment Lotion

Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Plantidote Mega-Mushroom Treatment Lotion
Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Lotion

water, butylene glycol, peg-4, hypsizygus ulmarius mycelium extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, cordyceps sinensis extract, ocimum sanctum leaf extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, boswellia carterii (olibanum) oil, gernaoil, linalool, citronellol, limonene, narcissus tazetta bulb extract, elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, silybum marianum fruit extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, surcrose, glycerin, tocotrienols, sodium hyaluronate, phytosterols, squalene, glycereth-26, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, trideceth-9, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, potassium sorbate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol

on 10/5/2016 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This really works. I have been using it a while now. I don't use it as a toner. I use it to sock plain facial mask sheets and then use it as a DIY sheet mask. I usually leave it on my face for 10 mins. I have acne prone skin and sometimes I get those under the skin spots that are really painful but I can't do anything about them. It's really annoying. This product really helps to calm my skin down. It has a herbal scent which I like. It feels very cooling on the skin and absorbs quickly. I will definitely repurchase when I'm out. Highly recommend to someone who has acne prone skin.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Very refreshing when used. Very good effect to prevent acnes.

This is the lotion to keep there and keep using, even if I sometimes change my skincare products. You can always keep a bottle of it and have a simple self-made mask with it for hydrating and quick balancing.

I love this herbal smell, too.

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

Half a bottle used, definitely not a life changing product. It's mild, hydrating, not very calming for redness but overall up to standards. Never cause breakouts. One downside, smells like rotten mushroom.

Can be a stable for normal or sensitive skin.

This is one of my favourite toners that I have repurchased on and off over the years... and I can safely say that this is the only toner that has really helped in comforting my skin when it's in its reactive mode. I get flare ups pretty often and it doesn't take much to aggravate my skin, and when the Dr Andrew Weil Mega-Mushroom Treatment Lotion is applied lotion mask style, it helps reduce the burn and redness quite a bit. When flareups occur, I usually apply this as a first mask before putting on the SK-II Facial Treatment Mask – another lifesaver.

On days when my skin's feeling happy, I simply apply this as normal. It's a wonderful product to have, especially if you have sensitive skin.

on 7/22/2015 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I'm on my second bottle of this and the whole set. It's pricey so I took a break bit my skin hasn't been good since I stopped using this. It's very soothing and refreshing after I wash my face and I can tell a difference after about a week of lessened redness and calm skin.

on 3/21/2015 1:33:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Very hydrating and calming. Packaging needs work. I throw mine in a spray bottle. Spray and massage in.

on 12/31/2014 6:02:00 AM

I'm not sure if this has undergone some sort of 'facelift' recently, but looking at the ingredients list the trial-sized version I have seems to be this one with a few ingredients swapped around. It's also called 'Dr. Andrew WEIL for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Treatment Lotion, but that might be a usual UK/US name change (as a lot of these companies are prone to do).

After using other products from this range, I'm still unclear as to what it's actually meant to achieve. It claims to help sooth, comfort and hydrate skin leaving it looking and feeling healthier, more supple and refreshed. It's also supposed to be suitable for sensitive skin (something I definitely have), red, and sore skin. It's definitely never irritated my skin, but I can't say it's ever done anything amazing for it either. I tend to use this after I've completing my usual cleansing routine, but before I apply my moisturiser. It doesn't seem to clear away any remaining bits of make-up or dirt and I can't say I've noticed any improvements in the look or size of my pores either. So I really am at a loss...

At 27.00 I certainly wouldn't be in a hurry to buy a full-sized bottle of this and I don't think I'd recommend it to anyone either. Not because it's a bad product necessarily (although it doesn't smell particularly pleasant), but because I don't really see the point in it.

on 6/14/2014 6:44:00 PM

Tried the free sample and noticed it lightened my broken capillaries!!! Even my friends noticed. Woohoo!! Maybe it simply made my skin less sensitive thus my veins become less obvious.
MAJOR LOVE

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

So I'm on a quest for natural beauty products and the sales lady at sephora suggested origin and gave me some samples. I looked up the ingredients, number TWO on this is butylene glycol!!! All of Origins products are full of harmful chemicals they just have Some natural ingredients too! Ug, the search continues.... Anyone who knows some healthy natural brands that actually do something more than rubbing olive oil on your face, PLEASE let me know...

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure