no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I love this cleanser! I took off a star because I think it could be a little much to use everyday, the exfoliating part might get a little harsh day after day or twice a day. I would alternate with another gentler cleanser. I love this because it really really helps clear up any blemishes and breakouts and it doesn't dry me out. It's one of the only products marketed as "acne" treating that works on me. Actually as I'm writing this I'm wondering why I haven't repurchased yet...

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

9 years ago

This was recommended to me by a friend. Even though I don't have acne, I was struggling with some skin issues including redness, sensitivity and irritation. I felt like everything I was putting on my skin was just making it worse. I had nothing to lose by trying this. <br> <br> $16 at Bath and Body Works is quite possibly the smartest $16 I've spent on my face in a long time. This calms my skin, cleans it wonderfully, and never, ever irritates, despite its exfoliating properties. I know this line has been disappearing off the shelves of certain Bath and Body Works, but I do hope it doesn't entirely disappear. I doubt I'd know what to do if this cleanser wasn't around anymore.

About reviewer (1606 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

10 years ago

I have oily, acne prone skin, slowly turning into combination. I've noticed that overly active acne fighting cleansers irritates my skin furthur. I use this one as an exfoiliant a few times a week in between the anti-aging olive oil cleanser. It does its job!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesBrown

3.0

10 years ago

this review is for the exfoliating cleanser with acnostat i was going through a horrible time with my acne so i decided to buy the whole acnescription kit from bath and body works. i liked it and it seemed to help a bit, but it was not clearing all of it up. i returned the whole kit and decided to purchase this cleanser by itself. it has a gritty texture and its sort creamy- not foaming. i would use it twice a day and i think i did more harm than good. scrubs aren't meant for daily use and i think it irritated my skin. this product was not worth 16.50 there is quite a bit of product in it but its just average when it come to treating acne. i ended up returning it and buy a simple drugstore cleanser and going to the derm.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlack

2.0

10 years ago

This is basically a scrub, and it hurt my skin right after i used it. It also irratated it too, i dont recommend this to anyone. By the way, it was like $16.50 at Bath&Body Works.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

AgeUnder 18