Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts

4.8

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Salicylic Acid, PEG-32, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Yeast Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotin, Panthenol, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Camphor, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 1, 10- Decanediol, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Dipropylene Glycol Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

With in the first use of this product on my chin and forehead (i get hormonal spots on my chin and the off spot on my forehead), the spots had minimised dramatically! I love this product and recommend to everyone who suffer with breakouts. Even smells nice too!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

The pricetag is not bad considering the small bottles always last me forever.
I use this every night after cleansing and it's great. It has significantly reduced my breakouts! Instead of having frequent breakouts, I get the odd spot every now and again. It's like it keeps all your bad skin at bay then gets it all out in one blemish.
The smell isn't overpowering and it dries quickly so you can slap it on just before bed. Doesn't feel greasy or oily in the morning either.
Great product and will continue to use.

UPDATE: It has been about 4 months since I have run out of this product and not repurchased, I'm not seeing much difference. I still get a few spots and clogged pores. I'm starting to debate if the Dermalogica serum was helping at all. I am tempted to repurchase this again because I have blocked pores that no matter what products I use, I cannot get rid of them and I like using a product with salicylic acid.
May repurchase but I'm starting to think my skin is actually ok without this stuff.

This stuff is a little pricey, but is totally worth it. After 2 weeks, it has significantly helped my skin, and I like it even better than Medibac, plus it is cheaper! woo hoo!
I like the cucumber smell, and so far it hasn't dried my skin out. A keeper for me.

on 12/20/2010 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm in love with this product! I have dry skin and I have never had a problem with serious acne but I do have a few zits here and there. I started using my favorite toner and it helped a lot but I would still get a zit or two once a month. I started using this and I must say it's amazing! If I have a zit or redness I just put this on at night and when I wake up my skin looks so much better! Of course it's not completely gone but it makes it so much less visible! It also helps prevent other breakouts as well. Since I have dry skin I still follow up with my other moisturizers. Packaging is great and the price isn't that bad. I have nothing but good things to say about this product!