Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts

4.5

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Salicylic Acid, PEG-32, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Yeast Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotin, Panthenol, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Camphor, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 1, 10- Decanediol, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Dipropylene Glycol Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide.

on 4/2/2011 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this on eBay for about $20, and for 2oz of product, I thought it was decent for a brand name item. I've been using this for 2 months and have only gone through three quarters of it.

I have been through really bad acne. It was all over my face, especially on my cheeks and forehead (which pretty much everywhere). The pimples I got would be huge and red. In addition to that, I have super oily skin too. Yet it can flake sometimes during winter months.

When I apply this on my face, it feels really light and non-greasy. However, I don't recommend applying too much because it will peels off. I have also noticed that it somewhat controls the oil on my face. I don't wake up in the morning with oil all over my face like I always did. My skin feels softer and less inflaming. However, the reason I only give this 4 lippies because I don't think it completely controls my breakout. I still get breakout, just not as severe-looking as it was.

Oh, one side note, at first I used it as a moisturizer. After a while, I did not only want to treat my acne but also wanted to improve my skin texture, so I started to use derma e c-lipoic after applying this. My skin has been improving a lot in the past few weeks.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a great BHA product. It doesn't dry out the face, but clarifies it gently. I always wake up to brighter, cleaner skin after using it. definitely reduces the chances of breaking out, though something stronger is needed if there are already pimples.