Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts

3.6

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Salicylic Acid, PEG-32, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Yeast Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotin, Panthenol, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Camphor, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 1, 10- Decanediol, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Dipropylene Glycol Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide.

on 5/4/2014 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for about 1-2 months now and my skin has only become worse. I apply it every night and when i wake up, the areas where i applied it, are red but the blemishes are still there. Wouldnt recommend.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Easily clears my skin overnight and has been keeping my spots under control for a while now, a little goes a long way too!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I actually really, really like this treatment. Pros:

***It doesn't irritate me at ALL! Most treatments do, but this is so gentle - and I'm so grateful, because it really is keeping my breakouts at bay! There's no redness, stinging, etc.. just no irritation! And my skin is so sensitive I can't even use a scrub/exfoliator!! I've had the worst experiences with other treatments - with this, nothing!!

Cons:

***The packaging really isn't good. At least on the little tester thing it isn't. Every time I open it, a ton pours out. When I buy the full size, that isn't going to be something that makes me very happy seeing as how expensive it is and how much I would have wasted. I found a trick, though: When you open it, make sure the cap had been facing up for a little while to let it all sink back down into the packaging.

Other than that, no cons. I don't even care about the price. It's worth it!! Try a tester of it!!

I love this gel. It works for ME. Don't just not try it because of the bad reviews on here. Try and get a sample bottle first, because it is a bit pricey just to try.

It goes on clear, and the smell is fine. It doesn't sting my skin. It probably would dry it out and I would experience what others are experiencing, (the red, dryness and burning) however i use a tiny bit of misturizer at night.

It reduces my redness, and seriously keeps my pores clean. I wouldn't say it's the best acne treatment for pimples that are already developed--- it helps. But really, it keeps my nose spotless and my other pores unclogged. It's not as potent as other gels, and it's goes on thicker so that I can put it all over my forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Another Dermalogica product that gave me angry red skin. I've used other 2% Salicylic Acid treatments without incident, so I'm not sure what the issue is here. I would advise to buy the trial size of Dermalogica products before you commit to a full size bottle. They are very pricey and there is no way to tell which are going to work out,

on 11/24/2010 7:07:00 PM

I absolutely love this stuff. When i wake up the morning after putting this on, my skin looks smoother and less red. It does also help with acne. Its a bit expensive, but definitely worth a try for anyone with acne or redness.

on 1/24/2010 10:27:00 AM

I got the Clean Start starter kit two weeks ago and already my skin is completely clear. I don't much like the smell of this product but I don't care because it does such a good job! If I have any spots, I just cover my face in this product before I go to bed and by morning, my skin is clear, smooth and not red at all. It even dealt really well with the nasty breakouts I get around my period - it was nothing compared to usual! I will definitely be buying a full sized bottle when I run out.

on 11/18/2009 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have dehydrated, normal to oily, slightly sensitive dehydrated skin with closed comedones.

My skin has certainly evened out using this product with the cleanstart daily matte thinger. A lot of my congestion has come close to the surface so I can extract it and other has cleared up on it's own. I have been using it with Yonka dermols to boost the hydration, especially in the winter. I really love salicylic acid and am allergic to benzoyl peroxide so this product has been great!