Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Salicylic Acid, PEG-32, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Yeast Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotin, Panthenol, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Camphor, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 1, 10- Decanediol, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Dipropylene Glycol Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite products from the clean start line!
It worked quite well for me and with a few weeks my skin has already dramatically improved. I've been using it for quite a while now but although my skin is still not perfect, I believe bedtimes for breakouts has helped my skin significantly nonetheless. I love how you just put it on your face and the next morning you would wake up with your skin hydrated and soft!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a great BHA product. It doesn't dry out the face, but clarifies it gently. I always wake up to brighter, cleaner skin after using it. definitely reduces the chances of breaking out, though something stronger is needed if there are already pimples.