Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts

1 review

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Salicylic Acid, PEG-32, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Yeast Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotin, Panthenol, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Camphor, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 1, 10- Decanediol, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Dipropylene Glycol Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I actually really, really like this treatment. Pros:

***It doesn't irritate me at ALL! Most treatments do, but this is so gentle - and I'm so grateful, because it really is keeping my breakouts at bay! There's no redness, stinging, etc.. just no irritation! And my skin is so sensitive I can't even use a scrub/exfoliator!! I've had the worst experiences with other treatments - with this, nothing!!

Cons:

***The packaging really isn't good. At least on the little tester thing it isn't. Every time I open it, a ton pours out. When I buy the full size, that isn't going to be something that makes me very happy seeing as how expensive it is and how much I would have wasted. I found a trick, though: When you open it, make sure the cap had been facing up for a little while to let it all sink back down into the packaging.

Other than that, no cons. I don't even care about the price. It's worth it!! Try a tester of it!!