Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts

Filtered by hair type : Other
Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Salicylic Acid, PEG-32, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Yeast Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotin, Panthenol, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Camphor, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 1, 10- Decanediol, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Dipropylene Glycol Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide.

on 4/27/2013 11:44:00 AM

Got rid of small spots
Bit of an odd smell
Bit pricey as well
Didn't get rid of massive, red spots, sadly.

I love this gel. It works for ME. Don't just not try it because of the bad reviews on here. Try and get a sample bottle first, because it is a bit pricey just to try.

It goes on clear, and the smell is fine. It doesn't sting my skin. It probably would dry it out and I would experience what others are experiencing, (the red, dryness and burning) however i use a tiny bit of misturizer at night.

It reduces my redness, and seriously keeps my pores clean. I wouldn't say it's the best acne treatment for pimples that are already developed--- it helps. But really, it keeps my nose spotless and my other pores unclogged. It's not as potent as other gels, and it's goes on thicker so that I can put it all over my forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose.

Big no, no for moi! Haha, I don't like this product at all. It's meant for a spot treatment and in no way did it dry out my pimple, it actually seemed to moisturize it more and it didn't do anything for my face.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a great BHA product. It doesn't dry out the face, but clarifies it gently. I always wake up to brighter, cleaner skin after using it. definitely reduces the chances of breaking out, though something stronger is needed if there are already pimples.

on 12/11/2009 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is still my favorite night time moisturizer after many years. It is very hydrating but never oily feeling, and always my saving grace when I screw up my skin with another new product. I put it on at night and add a few drops of Burt's Bees Ageless Oil during the winter months when I am alternating retin-A and glycolic. If I fall asleep before this last step in my nightly routine, my skin just doesn't have that supple, moist feeling in the morning. I can tell at my first look in the mirror because I don't have that even toned clarity from being properly moisturized. I have tried so many and have my favorites, particularly the AGE Interrupter, but Intensive Moisture Balance is my favorite night time moisturizer. There are countless nutrient rich ingredients in this formulation. The scent is somewhat medicinal to me but not perfumey or overpowering.

on 11/18/2009 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have dehydrated, normal to oily, slightly sensitive dehydrated skin with closed comedones.

My skin has certainly evened out using this product with the cleanstart daily matte thinger. A lot of my congestion has come close to the surface so I can extract it and other has cleared up on it's own. I have been using it with Yonka dermols to boost the hydration, especially in the winter. I really love salicylic acid and am allergic to benzoyl peroxide so this product has been great!