Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts

Filtered by skin type : Other
Dermalogica Clean Start Bedtime for Breakouts

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Salicylic Acid, PEG-32, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Yeast Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotin, Panthenol, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Camphor, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, 1, 10- Decanediol, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Dipropylene Glycol Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide.

on 6/9/2012 2:07:00 AM

I'm not sure how I should review this product but let me say this:
When I first got a sample from sephora, it worked AMAZINGLY on my skin and literally made my breakouts disappear completely super fast. I had clear skin thanks to this. I went and got another sample once I finished that (yes to procrastinate on spending $30 lol) and again it worked fantastically. My skin was completely clear. A few months went by I didn't get a new one because I hadn't gone to sephora in a while. But I got it again a month ago, and it did absolutely NOTHING. It did not remove pimples at ALL. My skin got used to it, which is weird because it was actually a while since I used it last. Oh well, I went to sephora again today and decided to try something new. I got B.Kamins treatment and will do a review for that to see if that will help me :(

on 3/6/2011 2:35:00 PM

In the beginning I really loved this product. It kept me about 95 percent acne free and whatever pimples came up were small. Also it is pretty cheap for the huge amount of product you get. Sadly after 6 months it stopped working and I was left with a pretty bad TOTM outbreak. Still it worked pretty well when it worked and was very gentle on my skin so I'd recommend.

on 6/14/2010 4:57:00 PM

LOVE THIS STUFF! I have used it *almost* every night for the past 6 months. I remember though, within the first couple of days of using it, I saw improvement in my skin, especially with the redness of zits. Getting rid of the red really helps make them less noticeable. I used to suffer from cystic acne but am pleased to say that since using this product, I have not had 1. I still have a couple of teeny tiny under the skin bumps on my cheeks, but I usually extract those. They always come back though. Anyways, this stuff is great. It is non drying, not oily, doesn't really have a smell, and doesn't discolor my pillowcases at night. Everyday I wake up, my skin looks clear and bright! I know for a fact too that Licorice helps with acne scarring, and this product has it in it! My skin is more toned, no red, and finally clear! Yay!!!!

on 11/18/2009 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have dehydrated, normal to oily, slightly sensitive dehydrated skin with closed comedones.

My skin has certainly evened out using this product with the cleanstart daily matte thinger. A lot of my congestion has come close to the surface so I can extract it and other has cleared up on it's own. I have been using it with Yonka dermols to boost the hydration, especially in the winter. I really love salicylic acid and am allergic to benzoyl peroxide so this product has been great!