3.9

price range

Reviews

2.0

6 years ago

I have been using this for about 1-2 months now and my skin has only become worse. I apply it every night and when i wake up, the areas where i applied it, are red but the blemishes are still there. Wouldnt recommend.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0

7 years ago

Got rid of small spots Bit of an odd smell Bit pricey as well Didn't get rid of massive, red spots, sadly.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

7 years ago

With in the first use of this product on my chin and forehead (i get hormonal spots on my chin and the off spot on my forehead), the spots had minimised dramatically! I love this product and recommend to everyone who suffer with breakouts. Even smells nice too!

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Easily clears my skin overnight and has been keeping my spots under control for a while now, a little goes a long way too!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Other

8 years ago

The pricetag is not bad considering the small bottles always last me forever. I use this every night after cleansing and it's great. It has significantly reduced my breakouts! Instead of having frequent breakouts, I get the odd spot every now and again. It's like it keeps all your bad skin at bay then gets it all out in one blemish. The smell isn't overpowering and it dries quickly so you can slap it on just before bed. Doesn't feel greasy or oily in the morning either. Great product and will continue to use. UPDATE: It has been about 4 months since I have run out of this product and not repurchased, I'm not seeing much difference. I still get a few spots and clogged pores. I'm starting to debate if the Dermalogica serum was helping at all. I am tempted to repurchase this again because I have blocked pores that no matter what products I use, I cannot get rid of them and I like using a product with salicylic acid. May repurchase but I'm starting to think my skin is actually ok without this stuff.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

8 years ago

I'm not sure how I should review this product but let me say this: When I first got a sample from sephora, it worked AMAZINGLY on my skin and literally made my breakouts disappear completely super fast. I had clear skin thanks to this. I went and got another sample once I finished that (yes to procrastinate on spending $30 lol) and again it worked fantastically. My skin was completely clear. A few months went by I didn't get a new one because I hadn't gone to sephora in a while. But I got it again a month ago, and it did absolutely NOTHING. It did not remove pimples at ALL. My skin got used to it, which is weird because it was actually a while since I used it last. Oh well, I went to sephora again today and decided to try something new. I got B.Kamins treatment and will do a review for that to see if that will help me :(

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBrown

EyesOther

8 years ago

This is one of my favorite products from the clean start line! It worked quite well for me and with a few weeks my skin has already dramatically improved. I've been using it for quite a while now but although my skin is still not perfect, I believe bedtimes for breakouts has helped my skin significantly nonetheless. I love how you just put it on your face and the next morning you would wake up with your skin hydrated and soft!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

1.0

8 years ago

This product made my skin kind of red, irritated, dry and caused a few break outs. My skin is pretty clear and healthy at the moment, I have been looking for some insurance.... a night moisturizer to keep my skin on track ect. This was not the ticket. I used this product for about 4-5 nights, I thought maybe my skin just needed a few nights to get use to it ect. There was no improvement and my skin was better before usage. So I think I was sensitive or allergic to an ingredient, I had never used anything with salicylic acid before so that might have been responsible for the havoc? But..... I tried one other product from the clean start line and I do like the ready, set, srcub. I have used it every other day for 8 days and so far so good, it's cooling, makes the skin feel clean and polished.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I actually really, really like this treatment. Pros: ***It doesn't irritate me at ALL! Most treatments do, but this is so gentle - and I'm so grateful, because it really is keeping my breakouts at bay! There's no redness, stinging, etc.. just no irritation! And my skin is so sensitive I can't even use a scrub/exfoliator!! I've had the worst experiences with other treatments - with this, nothing!! Cons: ***The packaging really isn't good. At least on the little tester thing it isn't. Every time I open it, a ton pours out. When I buy the full size, that isn't going to be something that makes me very happy seeing as how expensive it is and how much I would have wasted. I found a trick, though: When you open it, make sure the cap had been facing up for a little while to let it all sink back down into the packaging. Other than that, no cons. I don't even care about the price. It's worth it!! Try a tester of it!!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

8 years ago

I love this gel. It works for ME. Don't just not try it because of the bad reviews on here. Try and get a sample bottle first, because it is a bit pricey just to try. It goes on clear, and the smell is fine. It doesn't sting my skin. It probably would dry it out and I would experience what others are experiencing, (the red, dryness and burning) however i use a tiny bit of misturizer at night. It reduces my redness, and seriously keeps my pores clean. I wouldn't say it's the best acne treatment for pimples that are already developed--- it helps. But really, it keeps my nose spotless and my other pores unclogged. It's not as potent as other gels, and it's goes on thicker so that I can put it all over my forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool